Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So while playing I came across this room and I think that I am missing something simple on how to get past it or if there is even a solution
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Nevermind I was making it too complicated *sigh* I would flip switches and leave the area looking for changes instead of just working till it happened

Dec 21, 2019
the fastest ending i ever get in my gaming history (if you exclude gameover)

how many of no you need to give to the lord ? (before he kick you out )

a non-stop spamming no for a minute will do and provide you the fastest ending you will ever had .

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
A really great game in my opinion. I like this "fail and get punishment by demoting" style. Hope there will be more ninja-games like this in the future, maybe like a "Crimson Ninja 2" with another story.

Reactions: WedaSan

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
A really great game in my opinion. I like this "fail and get punishment by demoting" style. Hope there will be more ninja-games like this in the future, maybe like a "Crimson Ninja 2" with another story.
There are several games out there with similar punishment system for failing quests or choosing the wrong answers.

The [oneone1] games for example often have this system where if fail enough you will be put on the B-team and get more and more crappy/sexual missions and eventually get expelled or suffer an even worse fate should you continue to fail.

Ideology in Friction and Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade comes to mind.
Though arguably many of the oneone1 games are copypasta versions one another.

I know i've come across several others out there, but i cant remember their names right now, think there were some ninja themed ones too.

If you search around, maybe you'll find something interesting. :)
Good luck.

neverending0

Feb 17, 2018
There are several games out there with similar punishment system for failing quests or choosing the wrong answers.

The [oneone1] games for example often have this system where if fail enough you will be put on the B-team and get more and more crappy/sexual missions and eventually get expelled or suffer an even worse fate should you continue to fail.

Ideology in Friction and Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade comes to mind.
Though arguably many of the oneone1 games are copypasta versions one another.

I know i've come across several others out there, but i cant remember their names right now, think there were some ninja themed ones too.

If you search around, maybe you'll find something interesting. :)
Good luck.
oneone1 games are great...though they do get boring once you figure out the formula. heck I was able to play the latest one when it came out without any translations.

As a side note, I was playing through this game and came across an item about learning to destruct heart? nothing happens when i use this so i'm wondering if it's used for anything.

Dorararara

Aug 11, 2019
anyone able to tell me how am i going to get ending 3? and also the ninpo suihikou how do i master that?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
anyone able to tell me how am i going to get ending 3? and also the ninpo suihikou how do i master that?
Ending 1 : Refuse to drink alcohol three time in row when the daimyo ask you to.
Ending 2 : Drink alcohol, ace all following missions while avoiding non-plot mandated sex scenes.
Ending 3 : Same as 2 but fail the missions except the last one and be a complete slut.
Ending 4 : Lose to the final boss or spare him after beating him.

Reactions: BadAtTech

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Steam Version
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Reactions: James Eveleth

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
How to get Ninpo? I've done pretty much everything and can't find it. I tried leveling up (through editor because fuck that) to 50, repeating playthrough, talked to the sacrifice cabin guys, and the ninpo was the last thing I'm missing. Please someone help my ocd and help me to get 100% agh

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
How to get Ninpo? I've done pretty much everything and can't find it. I tried leveling up (through editor because fuck that) to 50, repeating playthrough, talked to the sacrifice cabin guys, and the ninpo was the last thing I'm missing. Please someone help my ocd and help me to get 100% agh
I've done the same things as you except using editor and still no ninpo. But there is one thing I haven't tried yet that might be the answer. And that is getting all the endings in different save-files. It's a longshot, but maybe... I haven't played this game for quite some time.

I wish the developers of this game could return to it and make an expansion. The four different endings could actually make the expansion-story go four different paths. The game is quite fun but very short right now. And when I speed-ran through it last time it took less then an hour. So I wouldn't mind if the developers could expand the story. But I guess that will never happen.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
First ending kinda reminds me of Qrinsway 3 where the MC from Terrible Laboratory are also in.
Where you get "gameover" for doing the "right" thing at the beginning.
You need to do "wrong" to actually continue the game.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
here you go.

looks like edited MTL from the little i checked out.
Seems like the remaining missing CGs are for ending 2-4
Normally the game has no chance to save after viewing any ending
So how did you unlock ending CGs on recollection room?

And how can you cross the stepping stones to the south?

Last edited:

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Seems like the remaining missing CGs are for ending 2-4
Normally the game has no chance to save after viewing any ending
So how did you unlock ending CGs on recollection room?

And how can you cross the stepping stones to the south?
depending on the game I edit the game files themselves or edit a save file.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
First and third costumes name should be High and Low Tier Ninja. Instead of Mystery Ninja and "nameless".

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
I wanted 100% but i'm stuck after doing all that i can think, i've stiil have 3 crystals to unlock, and if its not link to this, a skill to master, is there any guide or walkthrough somewhere or someone who know the answer ?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes