VN Ren'Py Completed Crimson Roses [Final Episode + Extended Ending] [DeVilBro]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's how the plot is, but because there is no scene or stills of that part and it's described only in dialogues, I think we can say that's a "no ntr". Even though this is a very important part of the story, but learning from dialogues and visualizing it happen makes a lot of difference in game genre/tag right?

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
That's how the plot is, but because there is no scene or stills of that part and it's described only in dialogues, I think we can say that's a "no ntr". Even though this is a very important part of the story, but learning from dialogues and visualizing it happen makes a lot of difference in game genre/tag right?
Whether it's seen or described in brutal detail, it still happened to her in this story, so I dunno tag wise. Edit: I do know that upon reading it, I deleted the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Whether it's seen or described in brutal detail, it still happened to her in this story, so I dunno tag wise. Edit: I do know that upon reading it, I deleted the game.
Well, sorry cuz I wrote the plot this way so nothing I can do really. But when I said no ntr, I didn't lie...after the complete release everyone will understand.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Well, sorry cuz I wrote the plot this way so nothing I can do really. But when I said no ntr, I didn't lie...after the complete release everyone will understand.
No worries, its a nice game and I may play later after more development. Just at this point in the story, unless something happens later on, I'm stuck with Troy's words (which were a huge turn-off for me).

Last edited:
Reactions: DeVilBro

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
hey dev, can you put this on steam , i will buy it for the sake of supporting you , i dont use patreon and dont want to , if it is not too much inconvenience then pls do put it on steam.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
hey dev, can you put this on steam , i will buy it for the sake of supporting you , i dont use patreon and dont want to , if it is not too much inconvenience then pls do put it on steam.
Thank you for your kind thought of supporting me. I appreciate it a lot. But currently I am not planning on steam release. Not this project. But I will think about it. Most possibly when I will do a project with daz or something better. But your words encouraged me a lot, really it's a bit disappointment net getting any response after 4 episodes. But also if I think like this that I'm just getting started then it makes sense too. My project is not that good and I will improve my skills.
But trust me encouragements like this is the greatest support to me. I'll work hard thank you.

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
Thank you for your kind thought of supporting me. I appreciate it a lot. But currently I am not planning on steam release. Not this project. But I will think about it. Most possibly when I will do a project with daz or something better. But your words encouraged me a lot, really it's a bit disappointment net getting any response after 4 episodes. But also if I think like this that I'm just getting started then it makes sense too. My project is not that good and I will improve my skills.
But trust me encouragements like this is the greatest support to me. I'll work hard thank you.
my card doesnt work internationally sadly , so unless sites have local 3rd party vendor i cant use it , hence patreon issue but steam is among a few platforms that has local vendors . (all cards in my country work on 3 step verification which doesnt work on paypal unless you have a special card).

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Walkthrough covered everyting with final part? And its worth playing? This game gived so early final as far I know.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
You actually wrapped the game up in one update? Please tell me you didn't rush.
Well, my planning was finishing this game on 7th episode. So yeah, I cut some script out. But I feel those would've made the game a bit weird. Plus It's my first game and I learned a lot from it. So I kept it short. But I tried my best not to leave a gap or dissatisfaction within the story.

Reactions: Seiko126

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well, my planning was finishing this game on 7th episode. So yeah, I cut some script out. But I feel those would've made the game a bit weird. Plus It's my first game and I learned a lot from it. So I kept it short. But I tried my best not to leave a gap or dissatisfaction within the story.
Ok, fair enough. Will your next game have super powers too?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No. I've already finalized the plot and there won't be any superpowers there. I play a lot of games too so I'm trying to do something different on my next game. Maybe you will like it.
lolis, traps and rape? And definitely needs harem.:sneaky:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
No. I've already finalized the plot and there won't be any superpowers there. I play a lot of games too so I'm trying to do something different on my next game. Maybe you will like it.
hmmm i havent played the final update yet but overall i liked the story. i saw your patreon page and was pretty bummed you had no patrons. i think what really hurt you was Maria's situation. it wasnt NTR by definition but in most non-NTR games no one wants to see a close friend of MC with another guy. even more so if she's raped/blackmailed into sex. dont think it matters if we see it or not. but yeah what's done is done and i still want to finish the story when i get the chance. but im glad your going for another game and cant wait to see what you come up with. and good luck to u.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
hmmm i havent played the final update yet but overall i liked the story. i saw your patreon page and was pretty bummed you had no patrons. i think what really hurt you was Maria's situation. it wasnt NTR by definition but in most non-NTR games no one wants to see a close friend of MC with another guy. even more so if she's raped/blackmailed into sex. dont think it matters if we see it or not. but yeah what's done is done and i still want to finish the story when i get the chance. but im glad your going for another game and cant wait to see what you come up with. and good luck to u.
Thanks a lot. And yeah maybe that part could've gone well if I changed some things. But you know... whats done is done. Mistakes will be a lesson for future. So I will try avoiding things that players tend to avoid. I hope my next plot will be more enjoyable to you all.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Frankly, harem is my kind of thing so most probably all my projects will have that part.
I enjoyed the harem ending for this I don't usually go in for harems but all the girls were equally as good so was hard to leave any out. Good to know future harems will be a thing. (y)

Reactions: DeVilBro

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I enjoyed the harem ending for this I don't usually go in for harems but all the girls were equally as good so was hard to leave any out. Good to know future harems will be a thing. (y)
For me... harem, milf & incest are the golden tags. I love those kind of plot. Though different people have different taste. But my work will reflect at least a bit of my taste so... those things are likely to appear on my plots.
I just hope that i can make those enjoyable.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes