VN Ren'Py Completed Crimson Roses [Final Episode + Extended Ending] [DeVilBro]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
i dont like ntr
but befor i play a game i kinda skip alot to see how the game art animation etc...
and i stop somewere when a girl (maria? something like that) said something like "i am sry -mc name- " after they talk on the phone while that guy fucking her so that looks like ntr to me just checking
so explain me that if that not ntr
if its not i will try the game
Just to comfirm everyone. One scene may seem like NTR but I assure you that's not. No NTR in the game now and there won't be any.

Ashley Ratajkowski

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2019
Can someone tell me please which software is Dev using and where he took his models? Which store, etc... Thank you in advance

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
this game has alot of potential , with a little bit improved animation it can be really good , i hope deve keeps working for 3-4 episodes and i m sure he will start picking up support but for right now , very little content there , but i m looking forward to next episode. This game can be really great.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then record it on the phone .. it will be a small AAA file and you can listen to it any time .. wake up to it, work to it ... sing along to it ... Game on it ... Happy life on music!

• Angry
Reactions: crewfalcons

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i like the game so far but the scene with Maria threw me off. if she's not gonna be someone you can hook up with then whatever if she is then i think i might avoid her. butt yeah so far story has my interest.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very intriguing game if not a little on the dark side as well but was enough to keep me interested, this looks like to be one of those games were a lot of bad stuff is going to happen the beginning of the first episode certainly set that tone one to watch for sure.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes