VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crisis of Faith [v2.0] [Felan Wilde]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I mean. She can be see in gym as well. So don't worry to much. her our MC we control.
View attachment 1332927
yes but what about sex scene ? that's the most important part
you can have some pov in a scene here and there, but doing all the scene entirely in pov it's just wasting good futa content

how can someone prefers watching a scene with this beautiful muscle futa from a POV where you only see her dick and legs instead of seeing her full body from a 3rd person view ?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
you can have some pov in a scene here and there, but doing all the scene entirely in pov it's just wasting good futa content

how can someone prefers watching a scene with this beautiful muscle futa from a POV where you only see her dick and legs instead of seeing her full body from a 3rd person view ?
We just Hope he gonna add them as well.

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018

I guess it all comes down to personal tastes and mindset. I have a hard time getting into non-pov games because I'm a sucker for immersion. I don't just want to look at a futa dommy mommy, I want to be one.

Mr.Croft

Jan 17, 2021
App is crashing the moment you click it. Tried it like 8 times. Crashes all the time.
Strange, everything works for me. I'll post v7 and v8 later. If they don't work, then I will post an uncompressed version.
You can try this methods while you waiting:

Last edited:

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Strange, everything works for me. I'll post v7 and v8 later. If they don't work, then I will post an uncompressed version.
You can try this methods while you waiting:
I tried these steps except Factory Reset (that's not happening). I opened the Bug report and here's a brief portion if it helps:
Screenshot_2021-08-03-13-45-31-892_com.miui.bugreport.jpg

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
crisis of faith interesting title, it seems that Alex aka MC is going to play around a lot since s/he hard all the time.

Mr.Croft

Jan 17, 2021
maximus_841
Try this:
COMPRESSED:
UNCOMPRESSED:

(The v8a version works on new Android devices, the v7a version is required for older devices).
If nothing works, then Sorry I can't help you :(. I checked on my phone evrything works.

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
maximus_841
Try this:
COMPRESSED: MEGA
UNCOMPRESSED: MEGA

(The v8a version works on new Android devices, the v7a version is required for older devices).
If nothing works, then Sorry I can't help you :(. I checked on my phone evrything works.
Tried v7, universal, as well as v8. All give the same error. I'll wait for another porter's version. Thanks for trying though.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So have we heard from the author yet? What are the future tags? Corruption, cheating, lesbian, etc? Is there any family involved?

Reactions: the X hunter

Mr.Croft

Jan 17, 2021
Tried v7, universal, as well as v8. All give the same error. I'll wait for another porter's version. Thanks for trying though.
Well, good luck)
Hope someone more experienced will make this for you, because I'm new to this (only watched one video on YouTube and made few ports) and it's just a hobby for me when I have free time :)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
That futa looks more manly than most of the male protags on this site. Haha... that's prolly not setting a very high bar now that I think about it. ;)

Reactions: mickster101
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes