Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
The last version of the game that contained non-con was v0.27. It was removed from the game a long time ago and will never return. I never really wanted non-con in the game to begin with and do not intend on including it in any future games. If you are looking for non-con specifically, then you will need to look elsewhere. This is a stance of mine that I will never compromise on.
Never really wanted it, yet added it in despite having a stance against it. Yeah, real solid stance there. Personally I like the game but I hate when people do this kind of nonsense where they do something, later regret it, then play it off like they hated what they did in the first place and shout to the high heavens against what they did. While its good to know you say you won't have it in later games make sure you stick by what you say down the line if you really don't want to do something.

Oct 5, 2017
Never really wanted it, yet added it in despite having a stance against it. Yeah, real solid stance there. Personally I like the game but I hate when people do this kind of nonsense where they do something, later regret it, then play it off like they hated what they did in the first place and shout to the high heavens against what they did. While its good to know you say you won't have it in later games make sure you stick by what you say down the line if you really don't want to do something.
Anon has mentioned before that he put non-con into the game because when development started, that was the norm for H-games. Crisis point proved popular enough that anon changed it to better suit what he wanted. It's not that deep my guy

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Anon has mentioned before that he put non-con into the game because when development started, that was the norm for H-games. Crisis point proved popular enough that anon changed it to better suit what he wanted. It's not that deep my guy
There were and still are plenty of 'norms' for H games then and now, your comment doesn't detract from my point that he didn't have to add it in but went ahead with it anyway.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
L take. every game has to be made the way you like it, huh? every other 2d action games are already non-con.

"make sure you stick by what you say"
that's such a stupid way to make projects. just sticking by every single aspect from the start to end despite not liking it anymore or not liking it in the first place. therefor just forcing it and it would affect the quality. next whining would be ThIs GaMe ISnT pAtIOnAtE ENOuGH or something. down the line things would get changed, either as a need for the game or just preference as a dev. you act like a bloodoath has been broken or something and now ruin will takeover this forums. lmao

Kantoraketti

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah for me i do like the 0.27h version rather than after that version, from voice acting, animation, all the way to the CG i really like it, shame you just throw away all those good stuff

Reactions: TheRapist_00

PikoPiko

Dec 2, 2018
There were and still are plenty of 'norms' for H games then and now, your comment doesn't detract from my point that he didn't have to add it in but went ahead with it anyway.
When you make a game and want it to get some recognition then you tend to do stuff you might not want to do like a one and done but since it got more than what they expected they decided to cut it out cause they don't want it in and if they are going to keep putting effort and some sort of care into the game then they will cut shit they don't want to keep doing. Seen enough games just drag out into a washed out trash cause the writer/developer of the game got burnt out and did not care about it as much. So what would you rather have, a game that get more and more sloppy and not worth waiting for any update, loss of Non-con, or just stop working on updates and ship the game as is with a ending and call it done?

Reactions: bloodmane

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The last version of the game that contained non-con was v0.27. It was removed from the game a long time ago and will never return. I never really wanted non-con in the game to begin with and do not intend on including it in any future games. If you are looking for non-con specifically, then you will need to look elsewhere. This is a stance of mine that I will never compromise on.
I saw one comment from you on this thread so far, and it's the most based shit I've seen.
Wholesome con stuf all the way brother :love:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
does the current game basicaly end when we get to the teleporty orb thinghies? I found the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I can't interact with them and Lucas' dialogue no longer changes at all.

Last edited:

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
The current end of content is when you find the letter and Crystal Shot in the Summit. There's even credits. If you didn't see the credits then you likely missed something.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

413m

Jul 15, 2018
Sad. I used to really look forward to this game.

May 25, 2017
Glad. I am really looking forward to this game.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes