Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Watching the progress of this, I can almost see it going the same route that Future Fragments took. It's sad and I'm on the frustrated users' sides
Future Fragments was fully completed and got a Steam release, that's a good thing isn't it? Unless I'm missing something as I never followed FF too closely :unsure:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Future Fragments was fully completed and got a Steam release, that's a good thing isn't it? Unless I'm missing something as I never followed FF too closely :unsure:
Last time I checked and found out it released, there were a bunch of replies saying most levels in the last area were incomplete or empty (not worth buying at that time). Probably a rushed up work to meet a deadline or something (I've yet to try and play FF again).

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Last time I checked and found out it released, there were a bunch of replies saying most levels in the last area were incomplete or empty (not worth buying at that time). Probably a rushed up work to meet a deadline or something (I've yet to try and play FF again).
they released but there's major missing content and stuff still
they're still releasing regular updates at least
also the start 1-3 areas are almost complete so people cand probably play those just fine

Reactions: mr.thibbit

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
When they released the game, it was like they just glued all of the demos together and called it a day, the whiplash from what seems about 10-15 minutes of cutscenes between the third and fourth level was crazy, cause you're suddenly fighting a main character without any lead up

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
they released but there's major missing content and stuff still
they're still releasing regular updates at least
also the start 1-3 areas are almost complete so people cand probably play those just fine
That was the issue, those 3 areas have been done for almost a decade, absolutely zero reason why the game took as long as it did. Glad I never bought it, but I feel bad for those that did

Feb 9, 2021
When they released the game, it was like they just glued all of the demos together and called it a day, the whiplash from what seems about 10-15 minutes of cutscenes between the third and fourth level was crazy, cause you're suddenly fighting a main character without any lead up
I played the release version and i'll give them credit stage 1-3 is fine, stage 4 is where you can see it's having a lot of issues and clearly wasn't complete, missing dialoge is the most of it.
stage 5 has no dialoge missing terminals and basically the bare bones

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes