Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ishaklove

Mar 12, 2020
The legal public demo is available at either or ! The version I just posted about, v0.41, is only legally available for our $10+ patrons.
he does free download files?

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
why the version is so different there is v1.1.1 demo or v0.41.0 i'm confused which one to choose?
he does free download files?
I'm the developer of the game; the v1.1.1 you mentioned is specifically for the public demo version of the game, which is why it has a different numbering scheme. The demo is complete and doesn't get new content anymore, only bug fixes.

Crisis Point is still in development, and the version on Patreon, v0.41, is the latest in-development build. It has much more content and features than the public demo, but it's paid-only, while the public demo is free to download

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Boss 3? That's the sniper, right?
Yup, that's the one. I've never really been happy with the fight; it'll still be against the same character, but the entire fight is going to be completely reworked from the ground up.

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
could you tell me the coordinates for the hoverjet and the area where we use the keycards?
If you've gotten the keycards, you've been around most of the flooded area in the deep cave. Dead center in that area is a huge artificial structure that you've almost certainly walked on top of. The left side of it has a door you can enter.

Reactions: Anon42

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I'll try to do a melee-only run, now that the crowbar is significantly improved. Seems so stupid of an idea that I want to do it.

Reactions: Anon42

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I'll try to do a melee-only run, now that the crowbar is significantly improved. Seems so stupid of an idea that I want to do it.
Not sure if its possible but I say go for it, I did a plasma cutter only run for the first two Dead Space games for the challenge alone.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
There are tentacles that attack from underground - both physically and sexually - with cg at camp after you beat it in game, for eggs there's cg in the base camp for the Edovex enemy.
Thanks for the info. How far into the game is the Edovex?

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Not sure if its possible but I say go for it, I did a plasma cutter only run for the first two Dead Space games for the challenge alone.
Man I'm really curious how this will pan out! I'm pretty sure every enemy BUT the second boss will be doable melee-only. I highly doubt the second boss will be possible melee-only.. I'm not even sure if he's coded to react to melee properly, so you'll probably have to use the blaster during that fight at least :confused: Aside from that though, the first boss will probably be the biggest challenge of the entire run, honestly. You can run/dodge past most regular enemies, and by Boss 3 you'll have a lot more options and HP

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes