Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
im finding it hard to navigate through the catacombs can someone tell me how to get through them or is it not finished yet?

napala

Jun 12, 2017
1: The Dash/Melee bug only happens because you played an older version of the game, where Dash and Melee shared the same key. When the controls were changed, overlaps popped up with any existing control schemes; either reset your controls to Default in the options menu, or customize them to your liking so that they aren't on the same key anymore

2: I'll have to look into that, thank you for the report!

3: Are you saying you ran into that bug AGAIN in v0.42, or are you just repeating a bug you found in an older version? That bug (as far as I'm aware) was fixed quite a while ago. I just tested it again myself, and was unable to replicate it. The door stayed open even after leaving the area

4: Again, thanks for the report. I'll look into it and try and get that fixed

1: I see, thanks for the info.
3:My bad, I meant that I found that bug in an older version. I should've checked if it got fixed in this version. Nevermind then.

Reactions: Anon42

PrGo

Jul 20, 2017
im finding it hard to navigate through the catacombs can someone tell me how to get through them or is it not finished yet?
Go into passages that have a lit torch by them. Sometimes you'll end up in a room where the lit torch is where you came from, and the exit has an unlit torch. That means you just go back the way you came from, and you should end up in a different room.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
This quickly became on my favorite lewd games. Not only does it stand on its own as a competent Metroidvania, it has fully animated and voice H-scenes, and it does something far too few games like it do in that the sex isn't a punishment for doing badly. In fact, it's a central mechanic of the game and seems to be the only way to regain health. It also means that game isn't super rapey, which I personally find to be a plus.

The only complaint I can think of is that I'm not a big fan of futa, and turning it off in the options disables all H-scenes for all female enemies because they're all futa, but I can't really hold it against the game because I know a lot of people are into it, and it's unrealistic to expect the dev to make two sets of animations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anon42

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Some enemies and their H-scenes are missing. Free platforms in the gallery are normal right now, don't worry about them too much. If you've reached the end of the demo you've encountered every enemy there is, there's not any secret ones hiding around.
Thanks! Is there any way to fight the purple alraune again? I like animations more when they're during gameplay, rather than gallery (don't judge me, I'm weird)

Pootpootispencer

Oct 17, 2019
I really want to play the game, unfortunately it always crashes after the introduction and I get this error message:

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Object_objGlobalControl_Draw_77
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_objGlobalControl_Draw_77 (line -1)

I also have a message warning me about DirectX not being detected when I launch the game.

Is there a way to fix this?

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
and how do i do the dash on the controller? im pressing random buttons to make it work
Quoting myself from the post right above yours:
The Dash/Melee bug only happens because you played an older version of the game, where Dash and Melee shared the same key. When the controls were changed, overlaps popped up with any existing control schemes; either reset your controls to Default in the options menu, or customize them to your liking so that they aren't on the same key anymore
Thanks! Is there any way to fight the purple alraune again? I like animations more when they're during gameplay, rather than gallery (don't judge me, I'm weird)
There's no way to fight them again other than restarting the game, sorry

I really want to play the game, unfortunately it always crashes after the introduction and I get this error message:

I also have a message warning me about DirectX not being detected when I launch the game.

Is there a way to fix this?
Download and install this version of DirectX:

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
There's no way to fight them again other than restarting the game, sorry
Would be a cool feature to have an Arena mode where you can spawn the enemies you want to fight, however many you want.
Could initiate it via similar means as the gallery.
Any previously captured enemy or boss could be selected X number of times, and then go through a doorway/press button to initiate the arena with the number of selected enemies.

Just something that'd be fun to have within the game.

anarchy12

Sep 11, 2016
What's the update schedule like for the game now? I stopped supporting it on patreon quite awhile ago when the updates became quite slow

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Whenenver I have my action key mapped to anything but enter, the game is forcing enter to do it's set function and the pause/map function at the same time, forcing me to have enter set to do action.

This a bug, or some weird config issue on my end somehow?

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
The game makes a lot of fun ... I like the possibility at the base camp with the elevator.
I'm not a futa fan too (like someone else said before) and will never understand the hype of it - so some lesbian scenes were welcome.
It's great and time flies by. Nice backgrounds and harmonious atmosphere, good selection of voices and well made voice over.
Only the masturbating scene is a little too long for me, especially since it is repeated more often in some areas
-> when she get the bigger tits from the liana or the thrown potions.
(I always babble in front of the monitor "Hurry up - rub faster" :D )
I wished the pixel-animations or the 1x screen were bigger - I have to play it on 3x for full screen.

Now I need some help.
I've read about a jet-pack and hidden rooms.
After several hours of running around the map - I'm a bit exhausted.
Here is the map - what I already revealed.
I made this picture by cut the screenshots together and marked the portal stations on it, it's not in the game.
I drag'n'dropped my upgrades on this as a small pic down in the corner.
Some areas are out of reach for me (to high or I will always been port back to the start - at the lightballs)
[ lightballs? Lightbubbles? ... I mean the glowing round .. ehm things on the ground ]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... so maybe you can tell me, what I've missed so far - and where to find the upgrades I need. :D

I am grateful for any help

Last edited:

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
If you mean the green haired lady, they're in the catacombs.
TBH i don`t know, its in the new change log of v0.42 i used the save in the post above me and i didn`t find it in gallery or cg ,so if you could explain to me where do i find it excatly in catacombs

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
When you're going through the catacombs, you'll find the nurse and the lieutenant having "a moment" (she's blowing him in the older versions, I haven't gotten there in .42 so am not sure if it's changed or just worked out more). There is no gallery option to rewatch it yet. In the older versions, the animation wasn't complete, when they finished the sprites didn't walk they just floated off, etc. It was more a set of placeholders that needed finishing.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes