Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
Does this work with 0.45? I am trying my best to get it to work and even after changing the value to 1072693248 it does not function as intended.
Yes, with the version 0.45 of the game. Tested on windows 7, 10 and 11, with Cheat Engine 7.3

If it still doesn't work for you. You can always redo what I did to make the cheat table on your own computer.
1 In the game: unlock debug mode and open the debug menu.
2. toggle the cheat you want to find with Cheat Engine and first scan for the value 1072693248
3. toggle the cheat off and "next scan" for the value 0
4. repeat on and off toggle with "next scan" until a single address is left and double click it to add it to the address list.
(if that doesn't work, maybe for you, the value for the cheat being toggle "on" isn't 1072693248.
To find that value I just switch between scanning for the value 0 and "not 0")

This address will work until you close the game, so you will need to find a pointer to the address that is tied with the game.
This is done with "pointer scanning".

Here's the gist of pointer scanning:
1. Find the address for the debug menu cheat you want and add it to the address list. (look at first 4 step)
1.1 Change the description so you can identify what the address is for. (needed for step 6)
2. right-click the address in the address list: "pointer scan for this address" and run with default settings
3. save the pointer scan and close the results. (the first list is too big)
3.1 repeat step 1 to 3 for every cheat you want before restarting the game to cross-reference the pointers.

4. Close the game, reopen it and find the address again for the cheat as it is now a different one.
5. right-click: "pointer scan for this address" again but check "compare results with other saved pointermaps"
6. Select a file, the first saved "pointermaps", and select the address of the first found value. (from step 1.1)
7. In the result list, look for the name of the game and double click any pointers (I prefer the less number of offsets)
You can select a bunch of pointers with the game process for testing purposes, but they all work the same for me.
8. Close and reopen the game again to test it out.

Last edited:

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Crystal shot disappeared for me, even though I saved prior to exiting, it also doesn't respawn in the pickup area.
So did the debug menu, although I can still enable it after interacting with the console in the area.

Ozzaay

Aug 14, 2021
Hey so I can't get this game work at all, whenever I run the exe it just refuses to actually start. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Pablo3scobar

Jul 24, 2019
Im Stuck after the first Poison Alraune in Deep Soil. I beat her, now i dont know what to do, please help. ^^

Last edited:

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
You can approach that area from the other side here if you have the walljump. Warp to the "tip of the summit" and head down here, then jump over to the wall on the far side from the entrance, and head up from there.
Do you know where to find this "wall jump" ability? It seems I'm missing 3 upgrades.

Izalco112

Jan 5, 2022
i want someone to be my guide cuz i'm all dead end now i'm sure that i try every way possible but i can't explore anymore if someone can help plz tell me and it would be great if we can communicate by discord
edit : i only have dash chip force shot wire shot and flare strike and i can't find a way to get the other

Last edited:

Makaroid

May 16, 2020
do anyone know where's the location of WJ letter that can enable the debug menu on ver 0.45? I've been roaming all the maps but seems can't find it

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
do anyone know where's the location of WJ letter that can enable the debug menu on ver 0.45? I've been roaming all the maps but seems can't find it
Look back to Posting #1,660... I have attached an updated map, and you'll be able to find it on there

Jul 18, 2021
I really need help in this area, the skill needed is immeasurable for me

View attachment 1597601
IIRC The left-most platform actually goes up when you stay on it. I made a mistake of going by instinct and jump immediately when platforms go downwards/sink.
So basically:
1. Stay on first platform 'til you reach 2nd
2. jump to 2nd platform, stay a bit
3. jump and dash to third platform
4. small jumps immediately several times 'til you push the platform at the bottom before touching the teleporters
5. once at edge, immediately hover-jet-dash to middle of that area
6. grapple

... at that point you realize that area is just another way towards the final parts of the map that can easily be accessed from the tip of the summit -__- and there is no reward in that room except maybe to clear the map xP

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Anything to make of this? Found this game crash while getting caught by a Sentry while masturbating in the room with the Debug pamphlet, at the edge of the screen from the place where you enter the area.

Also another bug I think I've found is sometimes when you free yourself by being hit by the fire attack after being webbed by a Scientist you lose your Breast Expansion status if you had it prior to getting webbed.

The fire animations from the melee attack also sometimes go invisible or straight up do not appear at all.

Last edited:

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
Does anyone have a save file with the full gallery unlocked? Been trying to play the game and encountering enemies to try to unlock gallery scenes, but it doesn't seem to be working for mine.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes