Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
hey, it's been ages since I last played this game so I forgot all controls and mechanics but still don't want to restart. Anyone can tell me what I need to do or use to pass this platform part?
You must do some quick jumps once you land on that platform, until it reaches the desired height and then use continuous dash and then, wall jump once reach the wall on the other side. It took quite bit from me to figure that, about 20min xD

Aug 11, 2021
So... Where is the walll jump enhancement exactly? I can't seem to find it. I got myself soft locked in the area above the crashed ship since I had no way to get out. My guess is that it's somewhere in the deep soil since I can't seem to get past some water places wit the currents and all.

guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016
Here is a full save file of version 0.45 . I did my best to fully unlock the whole map, including useless map cells. The map is full of notes about everything inaccessible as of this version. I think it's as close to 100% as it can get.
One upgrade missed is electro shot.
1641714738283.png
It can be found here, stand on the platform and then slide into the wall.
1641714777710.png
I can't find seeker shot funny enough, where did you find that?

son of niemeyer

Jul 10, 2019
One upgrade missed is electro shot.
View attachment 1587675
It can be found here, stand on the platform and then slide into the wall.
View attachment 1587676
I can't find seeker shot funny enough, where did you find that?
Thanks, I updated the save already.

It's been a long time since I got the seeker shot but I think it's the one hidden behind a secret wall. To open that wall you need to find one of these sex icons on the image below but ANIMATED (Somewhere in the summit). Inspect each one closely and then stand on top of it and have sex there (Press H, IIRC there is a tentacle on the same room). Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact location nor could find it quickly.

Reactions: ohrunaway

guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks, I updated the save already.

It's been a long time since I got the seeker shot but I think it's the one hidden behind a secret wall. To open that wall you need to find one of these sex icons on the image below but ANIMATED (Somewhere in the summit). Inspect each one closely and then stand on top of it and have sex there (Press H, IIRC there is a tentacle on the same room). Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact location nor could find it quickly.
Found it, it's this room and the symbol is the first one to the right of Alicia.
1641738223076.png
Thanks for the help!

qorl55

May 23, 2018
How does one unlock the gallery? Is it not available? I put the "full" save in the folder and it worked but nothing in the gallery unlocked

Oct 17, 2018
Here is a full save file of version 0.45 . I did my best to fully unlock the whole map, including useless map cells. The map is full of notes about everything inaccessible as of this version. I think it's as close to 100% as it can get.
Doesn't work, dropped your save into the proper channel and the gallery is still locked.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
To the individual that was nice enough to upload the new version 0.45 Kudos & Thank you very much for your assistance.

And to all of you other players I am posting an updated version of the Map up to the end of v0.45

There are a few items that you can see on the map which are not accessible YET... either due to needing an Upgrade or the routing to it is incomplete at this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 11, 2021
Turns out I wasn't softlocked in the area above the crashed ship. I just didn't see the hookshot point since it was hidden behind the HP and weapons icons. I now finally have the wall jump...

And to be totally honest, Anon42, they work the opposite to any other NES/SNES-era wall jump I've encountered. It's totally inverted. If you want to jump off from a wall, you usually jump and hold the direction you want to jump off to. Not from.

Doing it like it is now also heavily interferes with the ledge climb since you usually hold up and the direction you want to climb (left or right) and hit jump to get that speedy kick up over the ledge. Since the wall jump is inverted you now instead jump off of the wall and goes in the opposite direction you want. I find it very un-intuitive.

I hope this reach you in the good faith it was intended.

Cheers!

Reactions: Enigmanic

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
And to be totally honest, they work the opposite to any other NES/SNES-era wall jump I've encountered. It's totally inverted. If you want to jump off from a wall, you usually jump and hold the direction you want to jump off to. Not from.
That really depends on the game, any modern Mario game and the Megaman X/Zero titles for example would have you inputting towards a wall so you wallslide on it, then hit jump while on that wall to wall jump away from it. The only game I can think of off the top of my head where you input away from the wall in order to perform a wall-jump is Super Metroid.

Reactions: xFerisu
Aug 11, 2021
That really depends on the game, any modern Mario game and the Megaman X/Zero titles for example would have you inputting towards a wall so you wallslide on it, then hit jump while on that wall to wall jump away from it. The only game I can think of off the top of my head where you input away from the wall in order to perform a wall-jump is Super Metroid.
Isn't CPE a metroidvania game and not megamania? Also the second half of my previous message stands.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
There are a few items that you can see on the map which are not accessible YET... either due to needing an Upgrade or the routing to it is incomplete at this time.
Was able to reach Orb 36/52

for this you need to enable "Always full jump" in the settings and reduce the speed to 50%.

Below, do not hit the Octopus, but kill Alraune and the tentacles, otherwise they will interfere.
To lure the octopus under the passage to the orb, and then use a heavy landing to jump up against the octopus, like a springboard upward (it turns out something like a jump lift from an octopus), about 5 jumps are enough to get to the wall and jump off the wall.
The difficulty is that the upper octopus can interfere, then repeat all this by luring him and killing the lower one.

In a similar way, I tried to use bees to jump to the SP on map 44/38, but to no avail, a little lacking in height. It seems that instead of bees it is necessary to bring a blue monster there, which jumps with an apercut and climb there on its head. But I didn't manage to catch the moment of the jump of this monster so that he jumped onto the platform, this monster falls down and the sex scenes do not help to drag him onto the platform.

By the way, with the help of octopuses and jumps, you can open part of the map 26/55, 27/55 28/55, but there is nothing there except the lower part of the obstacle

I have a problem with Orb in area 21/58, does anyone know how to get it?

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
After quite a lot of randomizer seeds of Super Metroid speedruns and being playing Megaman X/Zero/ZX games for years already I can assure that's 100% accurate.

yankee4dtm

Aug 1, 2018
To the individual that was nice enough to upload the new version 0.45 Kudos & Thank you very much for your assistance.

And to all of you other players I am posting an updated version of the Map up to the end of v0.45

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just started a new playthrough for v.45, and noticed the questionmarks on the hidden room on 41,28 - there's a health upgrade there.

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
so I found a bug that I noticed whenever I'm "doing stuff" with enemies and occasionally when happens, it crashes my game, but I went ahead and ran through the captured enemy area to be right next to a save for it and there we go, rather consistent with certain enemies, maybe in specific statuses, but having it happen while I go through the main game...well I have no idea what's causing this
Thanks for the report, thankfully this crash has already been solved in a hotfix for v0.45 that I put out a few days ago.

Thanks, I got it!

On an unrelated note, it's so weird how Alicia just suddenly shows her breasts even if fully clothed. For some reason, I didn't think she was that kind of character.
She doesn't do it suddenly - she only ever plays that animation if you've had sex more than 20 times, so that one's on you :p A non-slutty Alicia won't flash her tits, and also reacts to certain conversations differently. Either way, though, you've got the wrong impression of Alicia if you think she's an innocent protag; she's an adult woman who likes sex and doesn't shy away from it, even without the aphrodisiac atmosphere on SX-69.

How does one unlock the gallery? Is it not available? I put the "full" save in the folder and it worked but nothing in the gallery unlocked
The "gallery" option on the main menu does not include H-scenes. The only thing in that gallery right now is one specific cutscene from the storyline, which happens to contain an NPC sex scene that you can't view elsewhere. The game's actual sex scenes with enemies are accessible by loading up the save game and going back to the human camp.

Does anyone know how to turn off the internal view in the animations? I can't find an option for it.
The original release of v0.45 had an oversight that prevents the option from showing up in the menus, so there's no way to turn it off unfortunately. I fixed that a few days ago in a hotfix, so new patreon builds allow you to turn it off as intended

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
She doesn't do it suddenly - she only ever plays that animation if you've had sex more than 20 times, so that one's on you :p A non-slutty Alicia won't flash her tits, and also reacts to certain conversations differently. Either way, though, you've got the wrong impression of Alicia if you think she's an innocent protag; she's an adult woman who likes sex and doesn't shy away from it, even without the aphrodisiac atmosphere on SX-69.
This itself is pretty interesting. I never ever had thought of that and the reason as wo why I didn't know about that idle animation before the current v0.45 is probably due to my hunger to try to beat the version before v0.45 without being caught into H-scenes and enjoying some hard metroid-like speedrun haha
And the reason why that hunger was because I've been doing almost daily randomizer speedruns of Super Metroid competing with some friends, so I was in a hurry to just beat the verison and unlock the debug features so I could have my time enjoying the scenes anytime, anywhere xD

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
I've been thinking of trying myself developing an Axiom Verge-like H-game myself and that's been for already 8 years since I've been thinking of trying doing it, but since irl stuff started to get out of control, I've been away of any program language or tools for game developing for years already so I'm pretty much 0 knowledge atm and I can't put even into the tip of the pen the story so I could later focus on trying to develop it with some original pixel art that a friend and a cousin of mine have both started independently doing for me. I have an overall idea of how I want it to be and was about to start to write the plot, but then gf asked me about H-games being all about either straight or gay stuff, but none with both, so I got lost again and almost gave up :poop:
Btw, saying that it would be an "Axiom Verge-like" already means that the game would be a metroidvania game, but I made sure to say "Axiom Verge-like" including not only the mechanics of the gameplay, but even with the kind of story. A complex H-metroidvania in both story and gameplay. I already know that it would be a hell of work but I would enjoy doing it since it would be like I was thinking it must be xD

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes