Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
20 times huh? It looks like how I play the game is gonna affect the ending(when the game is complete) considering I may have done it past that number

Last edited:

Ouef

Dec 13, 2020
I really need help in this area, the skill needed is immeasurable for me

1642231169315.png

Also one more thing, the letter and crate havent showed up for me for debug mode. I've basically finished the game

Last edited:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
To get to the debug room in this version you have to get past those bubble things that teleport you to a pillar when you hit them right? I'm finding it impossible to get past them. Is there a specific strategy I should follow?

Oct 5, 2017
To get to the debug room in this version you have to get past those bubble things that teleport you to a pillar when you hit them right? I'm finding it impossible to get past them. Is there a specific strategy I should follow?
You can approach that area from the other side here if you have the walljump. Warp to the "tip of the summit" and head down here, then jump over to the wall on the far side from the entrance, and head up from there.
Here's a response I gave to someone asking the same question earlier, hope this helps. There's a photo attached to my earlier post so you should navigate back to it to get the location you want. Map co-ords are X45Y12.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
I can't find poison alraune in deep soil. Is poison alraune still there?
As I remember, it is impossible to get to any of the Poisonous alraune without a fire booster (Flare Strike). First you have to find the desired item in the Catacombs 53/38 (X: 53 Y: 38) . You can return through the teleporter/Save.

sjxuwjsjwjjw

Feb 10, 2021
I got the flare strike and checked all maps in deep soil but I couldn't find the way to poison alraune. Can anyone tell me the adress? (X,Y)

sjxuwjsjwjjw

Feb 10, 2021
As I remember, it is impossible to get to any of the Poisonous alraune without a fire booster (Flare Strike). First you have to find the desired item in the Catacombs 53/38 (X: 53 Y: 38) . You can return through the teleporter/Save.
Thank you for answer.

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
For those who want a "new game+" experience, I made a cheat table for cheat engine for Breast expansion, no libido, faster running and invincible.
You need to change the value to 1072693248 to enable it, and 0 to disable it.

Edit: I added "infinite jump" to the cheat table

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticGrin

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
wasn't working for me. i changed the value of the running cheat to 1072693248, and tried it with the value frozen and not frozen (box checked/not checked)

Last edited:

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
wasn't working for me. i changed the value of the running cheat to 1072693248, and tried it with the value frozen and not frozen (box checked/not checked)
I tried on 2 different computers and it still works. I use Cheat Engine v7.3
When you start or continue your game, the ?? value should change to 0 in Cheat Engine, and then changing the value to 1072693248 should work. (don't forget to select the game process)

The only known bug I know about "breast expansion" is that there is a visual glitch where you appear normal in the first location when you start the game.
It fixes itself when changing "rooms".

Last edited:

taeable

Jan 24, 2020
[bug] fps issue back.
So I first got this issue when I first enabled vsync... soon after that, I got the boots that lets you walk in water.
fps was sometimes as low as 15 from what it felt.

I found out that is an old issue from someone in this form. Not much luck there in resolving it...

I renamed the save file from C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Crisis_Point_Extinction to Crisis_Point_Extinction.bk
Ran the game again with a new game, no fix...

Opened up task manager, set the priority to high, then I closed all other apps and moved the mouse into the game window. FPS seems to be back to normal.

I shutdown the game, deleted the new game save file and renamed the Crisis_Point_Extinction.bk back to Crisis_Point_Extinction and loaded the game file.

fps was back to normal...

I loaded up 2 instances of firefox and opened up 2 file explorer... fps dipped like crazy again...

I'm not sure if this is a shared memory issue with file explorer or even crazier, with firefox, but this is weird.

It seems to stabilize at very low FPS majority of the time, but the constant fluxuation does make this game very difficult to play. It makes the shooting and walking speed vary from time to time.

[FIX]
In the game folder, there is a file called option.ini.
Set the VertexBufferMethod=3
This also worked when I set it to 2.
I also set AlternateSyncMethod=1, but this is unknown if it was part of the fix.

Last edited:

taeable

Jan 24, 2020
[bug] debug mode not saved
After discovering debug mode and the game is closed, after re-launching the game, the debug mode is gone.

Last edited:

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
For those who want a "new game+" experience, I made a cheat table for cheat engine for Breast expansion, no libido, faster running and invincible.
You need to change the value to 1072693248 to enable it, and 0 to disable it.

Edit: I added "infinite jump" to the cheat table
Does this work with 0.45? I am trying my best to get it to work and even after changing the value to 1072693248 it does not function as intended.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes