4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a way to unlock Dream BJ scenes in this version? They're in the gallery, but nothing I have tried worked so far. Or they're not from the first dream? As I have a feeling that I missed something.

Last edited:

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Those scenes are in the gallery because they belong to the game but they are disabled because that part of the story is locked until the full version of the second dream comes out. It is something that we had to do to avoid errors in the you save when we include the second dream since some variables are going to change

Reactions: Aazkaal

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
For whatever reason, the third library image (the one with dominant Lara, as I understand) doesn't unlock in the gallery, no matter what I try. Unless there's something easy to miss, I think I tried everything in that scene. All other scenes are unlocked, it's the only one which isn't.

Reactions: ASMan125

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
Those scenes are in the gallery because they belong to the game but they are disabled because that part of the story is locked until the full version of the second dream comes out. It is something that we had to do to avoid errors in the you save when we include the second dream since some variables are going to change
Hi Dev, is there any windows version to download for the Halloween Special? i only saw all download links contains with same files (mac.zip)

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes