4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I realize this is just the first release. But, you need to add the options screen for volumes, skip, speed, etc. The volume is WAY too loud.

Attached is a temporary fix for everyone (for PC). Here is the commands:

q - toggle native quick menu;
w - toggle custom quick menu and its configuration window;
Shift + w - reset custom quick menu.

as usual, place the file in you Game folder

Last edited:
Reactions: desdraw

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Muchas gracias a todos por sus comentarios, no tengo palabras para expresar mi felicidad :amar:. También amo a Lara y haré todo lo posible para llevar a cabo este proyecto hasta el final. gracias te quiero

Intentaré traer tantas recuperaciones como sea posible al juego, estad atentos.

Thank you all very much for your comments, I have no words to express my happiness :love:. I also love Lara and will do my best to see this project through to the end. Thank you I love you

I'll try to bring as many recoveries as possible to the game, stay tuned.

Last edited:

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
i'm not lara simp and she's a 2/10 in my humble opinion but renpy ? really ?
i suggest that you make a point and click adventure at the very least, something that will have mystery, puzzles, maybe some action elements and as reward you will have nice scene (maybe outcome of this scene can be also modded by some items/idols collected tru game ?)
oh and of course, monsters remember to add monsters
like alot of monsters
like imagine a flower field but instead of flowers you have gigant horse cooks as far as the eye can see
and in the sky
and, you get it, right ?
hope i helped

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
thanks, all suggestions are helpful and contribute to improving the product

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Muchas gracias a todos por sus comentarios, no tengo palabras para expresar mi felicidad :amar:. También amo a Lara y haré todo lo posible para llevar a cabo este proyecto hasta el final. gracias te quiero

Intentaré traer tantas recuperaciones como sea posible al juego, estad atentos.

Thank you all very much for your comments, I have no words to express my happiness :love:. I also love Lara and will do my best to see this project through to the end. Thank you I love you

I'll try to bring as many recoveries as possible to the game, stay tuned.
Hermano a mí me encanta Lara, es la mejor y la carita de la nueva Lara es perfecta aunque no le dieron nada del cuerpo y la personalidad de la anterior. Como todos dicen no abandones el proyecto pues todos queremos ver otro juego como Goons Raid Her que fue el único que acabaron, aunque fuese a medias. Qué quieres decir con recuperaciones y que fetiches son los que mas te gustan?

Love new Lara's face though they failed to provide her with any other qualities of the previous one such as body proportions and personality. As everyone is saying please don't abandon this as we all want to see another game like Goons Raid her that was the one that wasn't abandoned, even if the ending was rushed. What do you mean by recoveries and what fetishes do you personally enjoy?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Still this isn't anymore than a proof of craftmanship.
2 minutes 'gameplay' .
So let's not exaggerate about it's so called greatness.
The future will tell us where this goes.
Renders are great , Lara looks tres belle.
Very very short though.
but i'm curious about the development of this game.
Looks like an awfull lot of work to me.
With very recent hardware to work with.

Reactions: bob danio
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes