4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I didn't play for a few updates because it seemed it was just a small amount of story that you had to keep repeating, good to know that has changed. This Wildeer model of Lara is just absolutely ridiculous hot.

The images you earn from an achievement that gives you a link to d/l online, the links are dead/removed. You can't get them. Dev needs to know about this.
Well, that's not the only issue with the game right now. It's an absolute mess.

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
I'm glad it's not dead. The way it just ends after meeting Astrid is a little disappointing though, unless I missed something. Really want a new scene with her.
It should not end after meeting Astrid - it should end after the dream... this is the same elusive bug I've been reporting back for some time I think.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
The new release is great; there isn't a lot of sex stuff, but it's of high quality. There are a few typos, and the animations have jumpy transitions in one or two spots, but these will be fixed. The main thing for me is that the images are stunning, the dialogue is excellent, and the story is moving along smoothly. The only negative is that it hooks you up and leaves you wanting more.
"This release is great. I mean the content is obviously cobbled together at the last minute shit but it's great!"

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes