4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The game ends right after the visit with Astrid. How to get the new student Kevin scene or the BBC scene?
Both of those scenes are weirdly attached to the resistance route. Seems like a bug to me, because Lara adopts full on Queen of Darkness persona to indulge in Lesbian / BBC / or BDSM, but only if she's resisted every step of the way.

Raskolnikov98

Nov 23, 2019
Both of those scenes are weirdly attached to the resistance route. Seems like a bug to me, because Lara adopts full on Queen of Darkness persona to indulge in Lesbian / BBC / or BDSM, but only if she's resisted every step of the way.
Well, found the scenes. Just made one change in my playthrough, which is a full-on slut acceptance route. I chose 'Accept Terms' instead of 'Accept Terms by Lying' while dealing with Paganis and that did the trick. No idea why it should control those scenes. Does seem like a bug, yes.

smokeybear

Feb 20, 2020
Another one.
A game with such promising potential to join the ranks of AWAM, JO Hard News, What a Legend, Cloudlet, etc

On the bright side at least an update happened within a year.
It's 2.5yrs since What A Legends last update, can't even laugh anymore

Oct 29, 2019
Gallery Unlocker

Description
: This will unlock all the scenes for the gallery.

Installation: Unpack the "gallery_unlock.zip" and place the file "gallery_unlock.rpy" in your "Game" folder.

Uninstall: Since this mod does not replace any game files to uninstall simply remove "gallery_unlock.rpy" and "gallery_unlock.rpyc" from your "Game" folder

Note: This unlocker works with all versions of the game and should work with future versions of the game.

Download:

Mega
thank you Dr. Dick ;)

Reactions: Dodzh

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Another one.
A game with such promising potential to join the ranks of AWAM, JO Hard News, What a Legend, Cloudlet, etc

On the bright side at least an update happened within a year.
It's 2.5yrs since What A Legends last update, can't even laugh anymore
Those are rookie numbers. Check out Offcuts

farmmaster

Oct 29, 2019
I'm glad it's not dead. The way it just ends after meeting Astrid is a little disappointing though, unless I missed something. Really want a new scene with her.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I liked this version of Lara Croft, been a bit disappointed with other games that have tried to do Lara, hopefully you keep up the good work.
Well, there aren't a whole lot really.

There is this a couple that aren't terrible, there is One Shot [v0.1] [CoeurDeCochon] it is very short, but do a good job with her), I can't remember if she is in this one to Dirty Game [Ep.4 v1.0] [AlexZeroOne] (I know Selene is, Underworld, aka Kate Beckinsale), and there is this one with, well we all know it's supposed to be Croft Aurora Origin [v0.4.9] [MANTIX].

Reactions: NuarisRia

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I didn't play for a few updates because it seemed it was just a small amount of story that you had to keep repeating, good to know that has changed. This Wildeer model of Lara is just absolutely ridiculous hot.

The images you earn from an achievement that gives you a link to d/l online, the links are dead/removed. You can't get them. Dev needs to know about this.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes