4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

johnny1869

Jul 23, 2024
View attachment 2772561
Overview:
Welcome user to my video game development page, I am working on this interactive story for adults of a famous female character. This project is under development so it is not complete, here you can see how this first story evolves and the ones that will come out later.

Croft Adventures will be a series of Lara's adventures, each adventure will come in a game where you will decide with your decisions how the adventure ends or replay it to be able to see all the possible paths​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-03
Release Date: 2023-10-20
Developer: PixDES - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Halloween Special DLC

Extras: Gallery unlocker

TERES thanks for the links

View attachment 1761020 View attachment 1761024 View attachment 1761027 View attachment 1761029 View attachment 1761030 View attachment 1814018 View attachment 1814019 View attachment 1814020
wow

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Waahnubis

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It is similar in size to the last update.
As expected, even tho- according to the dev himself, the last scene was supposed to be done several months ago and the "new renders" provided lately would have indicated more content after that. Clearly there's more to it than just bad communication, and it's not just "dev had irl things to do".

From my perspective, it looks like there was a massive stalling attempt saying things that were clearly not true as the update was nowhere near what the dev said for months.

Here's to hope that things are somehow getting back on track after this disaster because the game itself is great, but the dev lost alot of credibility in my eyes.

Oh, also... There's people on their itch.io page questioning what's happening since there doesn't seem to be any news or anything really. Zero communication over there. So much for trying to communicate better. lol

Edit:
croft.png
The red arrow is pointing at October 2023, at which point the dev made more than $2.000 a month (last update), and a steep uphill ride. Anyones best guess as to why that was also the time when they suddenly changed it so their Patreon doesn't show the monthly income anymore, but it's safe to say that things looked rather good. Then suddenly almost a year without update, irl issues, the sudden need for a job apparently, weird statements and communication....

Ironically, had they kept updating the game frequently, this graph would prolly go sky-high by now with enough funds so that a job wouldn't even be required in the first place. It's weird. lol

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I've played the new version. Old content has been redone a bit, and was good (although it was good anyway).

New content is high quality, but don't expect much in terms of volume. It is similar in size to the last update.
share more ;)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
As expected, even tho- according to the dev himself, the last scene was supposed to be done several months ago and the "new renders" provided lately would have indicated more content after that. Clearly there's more to it than just bad communication, and it's not just "dev had irl things to do".

From my perspective, it looks like there was a massive stalling attempt saying things that were clearly not true as the update was nowhere near what the dev said for months.

Here's to hope that things are somehow getting back on track after this disaster because the game itself is great, but the dev lost alot of credibility in my eyes.

Oh, also... There's people on their itch.io page questioning what's happening since there doesn't seem to be any news or anything really. Zero communication over there. So much for trying to communicate better. lol

Edit:
View attachment 3944070
The red arrow is pointing at October 2023, at which point the dev made more than $2.000 a month (last update), and a steep uphill ride. Anyones best guess as to why that was also the time when they suddenly changed it so their Patreon doesn't show the monthly income anymore, but it's safe to say that things looked rather good. Then suddenly almost a year without update, irl issues, the sudden need for a job apparently, weird statements and communication....

Ironically, had they kept updating the game frequently, this graph would prolly go sky-high by now with enough funds so that a job wouldn't even be required in the first place. It's weird. lol
So the question becomes simple. In the case of Orb Origin he would halt payments if he was not developing no matter the issues. In the case of Liar and Procrastinator he would continue payments whether he was lazing on a beach, moving around, or dealing with anything except the actual VN. Are you saying this Dev went the LP path?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So the question becomes simple. In the case of Orb Origin he would halt payments if he was not developing no matter the issues. In the case of Liar and Procrastinator he would continue payments whether he was lazing on a beach, moving around, or dealing with anything except the actual VN. Are you saying this Dev went the LP path?
Wouldn't go that far, but technically yes. First time this happened tho, so I guess there's still hope? But yeah, it looks like they've charged their supporters for quite some time without any actual work being done (or hardly any).

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes