4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Well, I for one want to say, respect Waahnubis I am more than happy to wait until you'll are ready to release it, no matter how long it takes, hell, Lara is worth waiting for, is she not? :giggle:
I can be patient and understandable... As long the waiting is worth it what I fear is we will get small update like before and they say it's about the quality of the update.. Of course the quality means alot of the update but being short don't works for me and more other... I hope the best of luck for the devs and I hope they will not let us down and for me I will keep quiet until we get update and I hope the rest of us fans will do the same because waahunbis keep replying over and over on the samething and everyone have good day

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I hope the wait is worth it with a good amount of content :D

Meanwhile can anybody suggest good corruption, Cheating VN games?

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
As long the waiting is worth it what I fear is we will get small update like before and they say it's about the quality of the update.. Of course the quality means alot of the update but being short don't works for me and more other...
I wonder how many of those voicing those thoughts support the Dev... because if they don't they don't deserve shit and should just be happy they get free stuff... :ROFLMAO:

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi how about a update please on this Its very old so com on gave update please What the fuck happen to 6.6a?

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Dear Supporters,

we are currently doing internal testing and fixing for the upcoming release - we found a few bugs that we been working to fix the last two weeks.

We sorted them according to priority and are putting all effort on those that need to be fixed before we can roll out the Beta release.

To give you some context:

small things we will leave for after the beta release (some typing errors, art inconsistency, etc.) so we are not holding this back because of this)

Path breaking bugs or wrong branching we aim to fix all before the release

1 persistent sudden “Game Exit” bug is still haunting us (which is probably connected to the point before)

So were getting closer but there still some work to do.

Thank you for sticking with us

The PixDes Team

-----------

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Another month (almost) went by since I've last checked and still nothing it seems?

we are currently doing internal testing and fixing for the upcoming release - we found a few bugs that we been working to fix the last two weeks.
So it's bugs now, huh? This was posted roughly 10 days ago, right? So... almost a month for bugs? Ok. Surely that implies an insanely massive update is on it's way, otherwise why would a team work on fixing bugs for a month straight in a Ren'Py based game, right? Yes, yes that must be it.

So were getting closer but there still some work to do.
Hmmm...Feels like I've seen very similar statements the past 9 months several times. I'm probably just imagining things.

So, uhm... I'll check back in 4 weeks again. Yay.

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
Fair question(s), which I can't give you an answer to.
I have been testing four versions now, provided feedback. But I am not the one fixing the bugs.

At this point it is pretty much out of my hands.

[Addition]
Ah, one thing... for clarification (has been mentioned wayyy back already I think).
"Team" sounds rather big for an animator/programmer, a writer and additional coding help.

Des is our main animator/coder - so he's taking care of the fixing.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes