Kujo_Kazuma

Aug 27, 2020
I got a question, what the fuck should I feed this bitch croix, this dumbass says no to everything. It's after her sword got broken and Aroma took her to the mart's staff room, I went and got all the foods, still she says no everything. What am I supposed to do, now there is no question icons left. The only question mark is on Croix, this is so annoying

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
I don't remember it was pretty straightforward for me, it takes several days until she recovers are you resting after trying several things? maybe you have an earlier version the game was pretty buggy on release and a lot of the events broke

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Finished the game, on the whole, pretty average. The ero content itself is fine but I don't get why the game gives me corruption stats if those don't change any of the scenes of the game itself. Solid 6 I would say

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I was afraid to ask but since I'm completing the whole recollections: how do I cast hypnosis on Aroma ?
At your main base theres this fat otaku guy who does maintenance on Chloa's powers to help regain them. Although its all mostly a farse, he just wants to rape her but in order to keep her docile he hypnotises her, each time you see him per chapter the hypnosis gets stronger. Thats how you do it

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
At your main base theres this fat otaku guy who does maintenance on Chloa's powers to help regain them. Although its all mostly a farse, he just wants to rape her but in order to keep her docile he hypnotises her, each time you see him per chapter the hypnosis gets stronger. Thats how you do it
I'm already at lvl 5 of his hypnosis but to attain lvl EX It says I need to cast the hypnosis on Aroma.

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
I'm already at lvl 5 of his hypnosis but to attain lvl EX It says I need to cast the hypnosis on Aroma.
I didn't read right. It just says I need to be at night in his room but It doesn't activate the hypnosis lvl EX when I talk, I can only go to 5. I'm trying a new save.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I didn't read right. It just says I need to be at night in his room but It doesn't activate the hypnosis lvl EX when I talk, I can only go to 5. I'm trying a new save.
I do know you need the twin-tail loli to interact with him too because he gives her the same treatment. Once both have been hypnotised it triggers like a special ending between the 3

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
I do know you need the twin-tail loli to interact with him too because he gives her the same treatment. Once both have been hypnotised it triggers like a special ending between the 3
I kinda figure this out but I don't know how so I'm trying to get the EX

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
Someone tell me how much more game is left - i'm thinking of just dropping it 'cuz its boring to play
I'm at the part just after you defeat the cult leader

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Ok fudge this game then i don't see it getting better.
The cult leader arch was probably the most interesting I was hoping if you got defeated by them you would join their cult and it leads to like a side-route and eventually game over but the main game over for that arch is pretty basic. Its an okay game but underwhelming. Not the worst Iv played this year. Not as bad as Princess Pony Celes. God that was a slog even on easy

Apr 11, 2021
Creator just released on article on ci-en: . Talks about updates that they are working on for the game. New events for only Croix in version 1.1. Aroma events will be added in 1.2.

ThislsFine

Oct 19, 2023
what is the aroma confinement bad end? It says behind Aro Mart yet idk what exactly that means. Is it the one where she's tazed and kidnapped? Bc if it is, I've already done it but it hasnt disappeared from the the event list

Sep 1, 2020
what is the aroma confinement bad end? It says behind Aro Mart yet idk what exactly that means. Is it the one where she's tazed and kidnapped? Bc if it is, I've already done it but it hasnt disappeared from the the event list
Irc its where you gonna deliver something from the NEET and he kidnapped her in his apartment if you mean where she got pregnant

Teminigru

Dec 17, 2017
40 minutes of gameplat and absolutely nothing happened. Take 2 steps - Dialogue. 2 more steps - DIalogue. 5 more Steps - Dialogue.
Unplayable

3.10 star(s) 27 Votes