Crosas1

Dec 16, 2018
Anyone know how to fix the error when trying to view the H-status menu?

Also I am confused on how to use the DazedMTL GPT-4 tool on the latest ver. 1.093, anyone able to help me? I cant get past the shift-right click to open in code, part, I am not sure what I am trying to open in code. Any help would be great. dazedanon

Last edited:

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Anyone know how to fix the error when trying to view the H-status menu?
When multiple files are missing you've probably extracted it incorrectly. In most cases its extracting it using system default language (or English) so this messes up a lot of file names.

You need to extract it using name encoding set to Japanese. This extracts Japanese files in Japanese text rather than extracting Japanese files with english text. This breaks some files.

Reactions: Crosas1

razor223

May 2, 2022
currently going through the game and at the start of the love church dungeon

it seems that a virgin run is possible so far. at my current placement, aside from the obvious flags like losing to the bosses or the unpreventable blowjobs, there's 2 preventable virginity loses

1. Gym Teacher
-when doing his event, pick "search your pockets". The other options are incorrect and lead to an H scene

2. Love church room
-interact with both tables in the room. if you interact with the boy, you will be lead to an H scene

Will add more as I come across them

Crosas1

Dec 16, 2018
When multiple files are missing you've probably extracted it incorrectly. In most cases its extracting it using system default language (or English) so this messes up a lot of file names.

You need to extract it using name encoding set to Japanese. This extracts Japanese files in Japanese text rather than extracting Japanese files with english text. This breaks some files.
Dang, looks like it didnt work, i changed my locale and extracted it again, the files look fine now, but in game the H-status still crashes the game for me

Wfrv

Jan 17, 2023
View attachment 3528525

Overview
She is "S-class Agent" Tsukikage Croix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2022-03-31
Developer: ninjinpasta -
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.08
Language: English ( )
Voiced: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Patch (Required):

Patch contains the latest fixes and updates to the game. Making it easy to apply new changes without having to redownload the entire game.

View attachment 3528557 View attachment 3528558 View attachment 3528560 View attachment 3528561 View attachment 3528562 View attachment 3528563 View attachment 3528564 View attachment 3528565 View attachment 3528566 View attachment 3528567 View attachment 3528568
Someone can help até the invible Path

3.10 star(s) 27 Votes