StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
TFGames already has the 8.4 version.
Very important, there was a pretty big bug in version 0.8.4 that would only occur if you started a new game entirely, so if you've done so please update to version 0.8.5 and use the link in the sidebar to "click here to fix bugs". If you loaded from a pre 0.8 save, this issue should not be present, and you'll have no need to update. There was also a significant bug in version 0.8.5, so please get version 0.8.6 instead. Whoops.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nicknicola
Sep 20, 2019
Oh, sorry, I did not considered a different timezone :eek:
Thanks for the updated version without bugs ^^ I am going to try it inmediately!
No worry about that, everyone have different time zones, mine is GMT 0 in the UK, different places in the world have different time zones, so it might not sync up to every users that uses different times in the world.

dveragon

Nov 3, 2017
i think i found a bug after doing the matrial gathering quest i didn't get the first dungeon quest only not doing it and finishing the alraune quest unlocked it for me

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I like the game.
When you have the second scene with the statue you lose the punishment in the dungeon forever?
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. You do lose the punishment from the dungeon forever once you complete it, but now that you've mentioned it, I will probably make it so you can regain it, especially if future content interacts with it. (Like new enemies.)
This is a very good TF game, most of the time the protagonist immediately transitions into a shameless slut.
Thanks, I definitely wanted to avoid a 0 to 100 transformation, as half the fun is having your character become more and more lewd over time.
i think i found a bug after doing the matrial gathering quest i didn't get the first dungeon quest only not doing it and finishing the alraune quest unlocked it for me
Unless I'm misunderstanding you, I don't think that's a bug. Completing the material gathering quest doesn't unlock any further quests, it just unlocks the transformative potions from Beatrice's shop. Completing the Alraune quest has always been the way to unlock the first dungeon.

Reactions: he_found_you

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
the longest playtime I give to a game since TiTs and CoC
And I've played most if not all tfgames...

This is a gem, I am glad I missed it so far to be able to enjoy the polished and substantial amount of content as is in version 0.8.6

Thanks to the dev, and I am now watching this closely :)

A somewhat rudimentary imaging system to at least show your appearance and enemy appearance will help a lot, but that's a lot of coding.

dveragon

Nov 3, 2017
i did finish the matrial gathering quest first then the alraune quest but didnt unlock the dungeon but when i didnt do the material first i unlocked the dungeon quest

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
i did finish the matrial gathering quest first then the alraune quest but didnt unlock the dungeon but when i didnt do the material first i unlocked the dungeon quest
Do you have a save file from when you weren't able to access the first dungeon quest? I just did a run through where I did the material gathering quest and then did the alraune quest, and it unlocked the dungeon as normal. I also can't see anything in the code that would cause the issue you are having, as the only requirement for the dungeon quest is finishing the alraune quest, so I don't know what might be causing it.

dveragon

Nov 3, 2017
no longer have that save and also didn'T manage to reproduce that bug was a pain because i had already finished all what i could do before the dungeon but didn't get the dungeon but i also dont know how to reproduce that bug

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
no longer have that save and also didn'T manage to reproduce that bug was a pain because i had already finished all what i could do before the dungeon but didn't get the dungeon but i also dont know how to reproduce that bug
It may have been an issue with updating save files from an old version, hopefully it doesn't pop up again.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes