Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Good game, ty! Loved the humor and the story going on about optional feminization of MC.

Decided to add some comment concerning rpgm-like games - as this is planned to be ported. All about annoyance they bring to me while playing them. And this is when any RPGM game lacks of:
a) "Options" - graphical settings: windowed or full screen (def. lack of "maximize" window is bad)
b) no mouse support, point-and-click - using only keyboard for playing is a draw back
c) no perma-running settings for faster moving - only walking and not running - just like above... leads to use both hands on keyboard and constantly pressing SHIFT key to be able to run in game and arrows key to navigate MC
d) no hold-pressing CTRL to skip some dialogues, but pressing space bar hundred of times to skip them, and while i like the dialogues - other players might not

All above can change this game experience significantly.

Also in rpgm version would be nice to have:
a) you can ask Beatrice to uncurse items but without cursing them back - you will loose BB suit for eternity, and this suit is very cool to have - because of red-eyes its giving to the MC ofc! :)

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Wait what, is there a switch to RPG Maker about to happen? Thats really too bad, it changes the whole dynamic of the game. Text based was perfect for the imagination and much quicker to boot!
Text based is definitely better for the imagination, but worse in other regards, and developing with RPG Maker is much easier than Twine overall. I am working to do what I can to keep things fast in RPG Maker, I think a lot of the slowness of those games comes from not including quality of life options like faster text speeds and battle animation speeds, and just including too much grind.
Good game, ty! Loved the humor and the story going on about optional feminization of MC.

Decided to add some comment concerning rpgm-like games - as this is planned to be ported. All about annoyance they bring to me while playing them. And this is when any RPGM game lacks of:
a) "Options" - graphical settings: windowed or full screen (def. lack of "maximize" window is bad)
b) no mouse support, point-and-click - using only keyboard for playing is a draw back
c) no perma-running settings for faster moving - only walking and not running - just like above... leads to use both hands on keyboard and constantly pressing SHIFT key to be able to run in game and arrows key to navigate MC
d) no hold-pressing CTRL to skip some dialogues, but pressing space bar hundred of times to skip them, and while i like the dialogues - other players might not

All above can change this game experience significantly.

Also in rpgm version would be nice to have:
a) you can ask Beatrice to uncurse items but without cursing them back - you will loose BB suit for eternity, and this suit is very cool to have - because of red-eyes its giving to the MC ofc! :)
a) RPG Maker MV lets you maximize the window by default, though it just stretches out the screen, so I’d still advise against it. The resolution is 1280 x 720 though, so playing windowed shouldn’t feel like the game is tiny.
b) Point and click movement is also enabled by default, I think some people turn it off though. I’ll be leaving it on, but I’d recommend using the keyboard in dungeons, since the point and click movement can have some odd interactions with events sometimes.
c) This is also a default option, I’ve set it up so it is enabled automatically when you start the game, because I always use auto run in rpg games.
d) I’ve played dozens of RPG Maker games, and I never realized until playtesting my own that holding the confirm key, (usually Z), is basically a skip function. I also added a plugin that lets you skip text with ctrl because it’s still faster than holding Z, but it gets caught on longer passages sometimes unfortunately.
e) The initial RPG Maker release is going to be missing the BB suit, because I skipped a few things so this wouldn’t take me another month, but I’ll put a note about uncursing the suit when it’s added back in (which should be in the second RPG Maker version.)
On 0.9.3, how do you get the images loading on android?
I never really tested the game on android, so I don't know if they will fit well on the screen, but the should be loading as long as the image folder is in the right place, which it should be by default. Other than that, I'm not really sure.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Its like a whole different game if redone in RPGMaker though, is what I mean, but eh, I will not pass judgment before Ive seen it ^w^

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
So is this game really short or did my save break? i completed 3 quests and it already said that there aren't any more quests? also same for the barkeep, 3 scenes and it says there's no more content in this version, have i just seen pretty much everything or what?

Also extra question: does the game at some point have the main character fully accept being a girl or is that planned for it at some point? Maybe as an option? A lot of the scenes read very much like the character is an "egg" (trans person who hasn't actually realized they're trans) and it gets really cute and really hot (and funny!) but then it feels like in every scene the character walks back a little and goes back to "no, i'm a boy", i thought that trans girls weren't even something the author was considering but even one of the characters mentions "girls with dicks", i think the game would really benefit from just letting the character embrace being a girl (which, don't get me wrong, doesn't mean they'd stop being a femboy, plenty of NB trans girls also call themselves femboys)

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
So is this game really short or did my save break? i completed 3 quests and it already said that there aren't any more quests? also same for the barkeep, 3 scenes and it says there's no more content in this version, have i just seen pretty much everything or what?

Also extra question: does the game at some point have the main character fully accept being a girl or is that planned for it at some point? Maybe as an option? A lot of the scenes read very much like the character is an "egg" (trans person who hasn't actually realized they're trans) and it gets really cute and really hot (and funny!) but then it feels like in every scene the character walks back a little and goes back to "no, i'm a boy", i thought that trans girls weren't even something the author was considering but even one of the characters mentions "girls with dicks", i think the game would really benefit from just letting the character embrace being a girl (which, don't get me wrong, doesn't mean they'd stop being a femboy, plenty of NB trans girls also call themselves femboys)
Currently the game is really short on content. The dev is currently porting the entire game into RPGM instead, so we might not see more content for a while.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019

Which quest was it that said it was the last? There should be the intro quest, the goblin hunting quest, the material gathering quest, the first dungeon quest, and the second dungeon quest. The quest for the second dungeon can’t actually be completed yet though, since the dungeon isn’t finished. Either way, I think the message saying there aren’t anymore quests is probably something I forgot to erase from an older version, there should be more content. Also, there should be a total of four barkeep scenes, but looking at the code, it appears you can end up skipping the third one if your depravity is above twenty before you see it, which I’ll need to fix.

If you have very high femininity when viewing the “examine yourself” page, the main character will say that they are essentially a girl, but I don’t know to what extend I would have that impact scenes. I do want to have players with very high femininity to be basically unfazed by doing stuff they consider to be girly, but I also find writing a bunch of variations to scenes can be more draining, so I can’t really say how that will turn out.

Currently the game is really short on content. The dev is currently porting the entire game into RPGM instead, so we might not see more content for a while.
The first iteration of the RPG Maker version has been released (on patreon), so new content will be coming once again going forward. There are some things I haven’t yet ported over from twine, but I plan to use at least half of my time developing on new content from now on.

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Which quest was it that said it was the last? There should be the intro quest, the goblin hunting quest, the material gathering quest, the first dungeon quest, and the second dungeon quest. The quest for the second dungeon can’t actually be completed yet though, since the dungeon isn’t finished. Either way, I think the message saying there aren’t anymore quests is probably something I forgot to erase from an older version, there should be more content. Also, there should be a total of four barkeep scenes, but looking at the code, it appears you can end up skipping the third one if your depravity is above twenty before you see it, which I’ll need to fix.

If you have very high femininity when viewing the “examine yourself” page, the main character will say that they are essentially a girl, but I don’t know to what extend I would have that impact scenes. I do want to have players with very high femininity to be basically unfazed by doing stuff they consider to be girly, but I also find writing a bunch of variations to scenes can be more draining, so I can’t really say how that will turn out.

The first iteration of the RPG Maker version has been released (on patreon), so new content will be coming once again going forward. There are some things I haven’t yet ported over from twine, but I plan to use at least half of my time developing on new content from now on.
well uuuh, i could give you a hand writing the high femininity variations, u could say i've got some experience with the whole "oh god why does it feel so good when people treat me like a girl" thing, also a lot of scenes seem taken straight out of the fantasies i used to have when i was an egg and there's lots of potential for some humor with other characters being "well you really are a girl huh" and the pc just denying because that's what eggs do

also, about the quests: it was the one with the plant girl, the dungeon showed up afterwards but i almost missed it because the message said to not bother checking the guild quests anymore, the last one with the barkeep was the lip drug scene

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
well uuuh, i could give you a hand writing the high femininity variations, u could say i've got some experience with the whole "oh god why does it feel so good when people treat me like a girl" thing, also a lot of scenes seem taken straight out of the fantasies i used to have when i was an egg and there's lots of potential for some humor with other characters being "well you really are a girl huh" and the pc just denying because that's what eggs do

also, about the quests: it was the one with the plant girl, the dungeon showed up afterwards but i almost missed it because the message said to not bother checking the guild quests anymore, the last one with the barkeep was the lip drug scene
Ah, I was looking everywhere for that message, turns out I fixed it but didn’t upload a new version with said fix, oops. Thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate the offer for writing, but as of right now I don’t plan to add content written by other people.

Reactions: AliceGameSlut

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
Version 10.2 has been released publicly. Ported to RPG Maker MV, and some new content.

/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Might just be me, but I think the game you can download from the mega link is missing a couple things. Like the .exe and others you need to lauch the game... Only thing in the .rar is the usual www folder of rpgm but nothing else

Last edited:

M!dges

Jun 22, 2017
Might just be me, but I think the game you can download from the mega link is missing a couple things. Like the .exe and others you need to lauch the game... Only think in the .rar is the usual www folder of rpgm but nothing else
I have a similar issue from the NOPY download, just the www folder

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
Okay ... So now we can't play it anymore if we don't have a windows OS. Too bad I guess.
And I think you missed an opportunity in not naming the game "Crossdressing in Cumalot" :p

Last edited:

arsp

Dec 30, 2018
Hello, I can't seem to start the game... I get a error when I launch it "Error: Failed to load: data/Map004.json" followed by other lines I don't really understand...
Can anyone help me please?
The download is only the data folder (WWW) of the game, you're missing the RPG Maker MV runtime package. After downloading/installing that you can combine it with the game and it'll run.

dodo65430

Feb 26, 2018
I downloaded it but the same error keeps appearing. I am not sure if the game is using RPG Maker MV. How do i combine the two of them?

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Hello, I can't seem to start the game... I get a error when I launch it "Error: Failed to load: data/Map004.json" followed by other lines I don't really understand...
Can anyone help me please?
I think it's a problem with the html5 version of the game. I tried a couple solutions nothing worked for me. Maybe someone else can get it to work

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
For those that can't get the HTML5 version to work, it's because of default browser security settings. The answer was linked from the TFGames page, and can be found .

reddit said:
This error happens because you try to play a game in the web browser directly when running INDEX.HTML.

Modern browsers have a security system that prevents local files from trying to capture information from other sites via AJAX, but you can disable this security (CROSS-ORIGIN).

As tutoriais a seguir são para os seguintes navegadores:

• Google Chrome
  • Mozilla Firefox

Google Chrome:

To disable use the following command line:

--allow-file-access-from-files

• Create a browser shortcut on the Desktop.
  • Right-click on it and select Properties.
  • In the "Destination" box enter the parameter after the second quotation mark with a space and save.

Always start Chrome from this shortcut to be able to play a Rpg Maker MV game.

Mozilla Firefox:

In the browser address bar enter the following command:

about:config

Press [I'll be careful, I promise!] button.Do not change anything on this screen, just what was shown in the tutorial.

In the search field type:

security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy

Double click this item, it will change from "true" to "false".This is done, but you may need to restart the browser.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes