Durville

Nov 30, 2017
Maybe a thing to do in general, but some scenes don't seem to give the depravity they advertise.

It might be that depravity can go negative but doesn't show it in the status window. I'm honestly min-maxing low depravity so that might be the reason. If so nothing wrong else an example where I don't get depravity.

There were more than these, but the two I know for sure are after the first dungeon.
- Go to the back alley and see the sissy and daddy fuck for the second time.
- Say no.
- Game says +2 fem +2 dep.
- Check status only to see fem being increased.
- Continue to the clothing store for intro to modelling, ignoring the random event.
- Model for her.
- I chose 2nd outfit, and got +6 fem + 2 dep.
- Again only fem increased in status.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Maybe a thing to do in general, but some scenes don't seem to give the depravity they advertise.

It might be that depravity can go negative but doesn't show it in the status window. I'm honestly min-maxing low depravity so that might be the reason. If so nothing wrong else an example where I don't get depravity.

There were more than these, but the two I know for sure are after the first dungeon.
- Go to the back alley and see the sissy and daddy fuck for the second time.
- Say no.
- Game says +2 fem +2 dep.
- Check status only to see fem being increased.
- Continue to the clothing store for intro to modelling, ignoring the random event.
- Model for her.
- I chose 2nd outfit, and got +6 fem + 2 dep.
- Again only fem increased in status.
You can get negative stats, which will always show as 1 in the status menu, but will essentially negate future depravity gains until you're back at 1, so that's what is causing events to seemingly not give depravity. (I checked the daddy and sissy event and it gives depravity properly.) I appreciate letting me know about that though, I had to check because I really wasn't sure if status could go negative or not.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't mean to show my ignorance, but, I will. What is the purpose of these "patches"?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Tried 3 different DL's, none will open. Having a ZIP inside a ZIP is not usually an issue. Yes, I tried the TFGameSite Mega DL as well.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I might be mistaken, but I remembered this having a character creator at the begin of this game.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I don't mean to show my ignorance, but, I will. What is the purpose of these "patches"?
The patches are generally for bug fixes, although sometimes I will patch in new content after a main release. The reason they are done as patches instead of just re-releasing the game is because the patches are usually only a few megabytes compared to the full game being close to a GB. You only ever need to download the latest patch by the way, you don't need to download them individually. (Just in case you were doing that.)

how do i update the game
If you were playing from an older version, simply download the new version and move your entire save folder into the "www" folder of the newly downloaded version. If you mean the patches, you simply need to extract a patch and then copy and paste the contents into the game folder. It should ask you to merge folders/overwrite files if done correctly.

Nice game
Thanks!

I might be mistaken, but I remembered this having a character creator at the begin of this game.
It did have a character creator a while ago, which was replaced with the paperdoll system, which shows your character with full art. You can also change your hair style and color later on into the game.

What's the 0.45.6 patch for?
It was a minor bugfix. I honestly don't remember even though I uploaded it just a few days ago.

unpacking error(ошибка при распаковке)
"CRC Failed" error popping up when trying to extract the game, any solution to this?
ZIP is corrupted
Is there another way when I extract it but it fails?
Zip still not working
I'm not sure what is going on with some users getting errors unzipping the game. I can't seem to replicate the error on my end, and additionally I've only had reports on this issue on F95Zone, so I am wondering if the uploads on here are the issue? However I also noticed that the thread was updated this morning, so it's possible that the broken links have been replaced and fixed already. Could someone who was having issues try redownloading and let me know if there is still a problem? I will also directly link the mega folder I have uploaded on TfGamesSite here for now in case there are still issues, though at least one user reported downloads from that link having problems as well.

If you are having unzipping issues (and redownloading doesn't fix them), could you please let me know the following: What software are you using to unzip? What version of the game are you downloading, and from what download link? (Windows Mega download, or Linux Mixdrop download, for example.) And finally if the mega link above works, while the links from this site have not. That info could help me narrow down the issue, which would be very helpful. If the links are now fixed then I suppose you can ignore all of this.

Tried 3 different DL's, none will open. Having a ZIP inside a ZIP is not usually an issue. Yes, I tried the TFGameSite Mega DL as well.
So, when you unzip the main folder, there is another zip inside? Because that should not be the case. There should not be a zip inside of the CiC 0.45.5 folder. It's also odd that the Mega DL from TfGamesSite isn't working, because I have not had any bug reports on unzipping the files from there, and the update has been up on there for a while. The issue might have been fixed as the thread was updated, but just in case I have also restored CiC 0.45.4 Windows back to the main mega folder, so you could try that as well, because it has been out on TfGames for a while without any issues being reported, so it's more likely to work, hopefully.

irreverent69

Apr 21, 2018
I'm not sure what is going on with some users getting errors unzipping the game. I can't seem to replicate the error on my end, and additionally I've only had reports on this issue on F95Zone, so I am wondering if the uploads on here are the issue? However I also noticed that the thread was updated this morning, so it's possible that the broken links have been replaced and fixed already. Could someone who was having issues try redownloading and let me know if there is still a problem? I will also directly link the mega folder I have uploaded on TfGamesSite here for now in case there are still issues, though at least one user reported downloads from that link having problems as well. Mega

If you are having unzipping issues (and redownloading doesn't fix them), could you please let me know the following: What software are you using to unzip? What version of the game are you downloading, and from what download link? (Windows Mega download, or Linux Mixdrop download, for example.) And finally if the mega link above works, while the links from this site have not. That info could help me narrow down the issue, which would be very helpful. If the links are now fixed then I suppose you can ignore all of this.
If you did anything it help, not sure what the issue was but a re download worked.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The patches are generally for bug fixes, although sometimes I will patch in new content after a main release. The reason they are done as patches instead of just re-releasing the game is because the patches are usually only a few megabytes compared to the full game being close to a GB. You only ever need to download the latest patch by the way, you don't need to download them individually. (Just in case you were doing that.)

If you were playing from an older version, simply download the new version and move your entire save folder into the "www" folder of the newly downloaded version. If you mean the patches, you simply need to extract a patch and then copy and paste the contents into the game folder. It should ask you to merge folders/overwrite files if done correctly.

Thanks!

It did have a character creator a while ago, which was replaced with the paperdoll system, which shows your character with full art. You can also change your hair style and color later on into the game.

It was a minor bugfix. I honestly don't remember even though I uploaded it just a few days ago.

I'm not sure what is going on with some users getting errors unzipping the game. I can't seem to replicate the error on my end, and additionally I've only had reports on this issue on F95Zone, so I am wondering if the uploads on here are the issue? However I also noticed that the thread was updated this morning, so it's possible that the broken links have been replaced and fixed already. Could someone who was having issues try redownloading and let me know if there is still a problem? I will also directly link the mega folder I have uploaded on TfGamesSite here for now in case there are still issues, though at least one user reported downloads from that link having problems as well. Mega

So, when you unzip the main folder, there is another zip inside? Because that should not be the case. There should not be a zip inside of the CiC 0.45.5 folder. It's also odd that the Mega DL from TfGamesSite isn't working, because I have not had any bug reports on unzipping the files from there, and the update has been up on there for a while. The issue might have been fixed as the thread was updated, but just in case I have also restored CiC 0.45.4 Windows back to the main mega folder, so you could try that as well, because it has been out on TfGames for a while without any issues being reported, so it's more likely to work, hopefully. Mega
The 0.45.5 DL opened now, will add the 0.45.6 update.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC
4.00 star(s) 31 Votes