Frosterss

Sep 18, 2021
Great game. The text creates many enjoyable scenes, and the 2D artwork makes them better. My favourite one so far is the cbt scence in the backalley. The scene with Katie at the end of the blue route is also great.
Since there is already a lot of good content, I think adding more artworks to the game would be definitely awesome! By the way, just out of curiosity, is it possible to use AI to help create artworks of the same style as the existing ones?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Great game. The text creates many enjoyable scenes, and the 2D artwork makes them better. My favourite one so far is the cbt scence in the backalley. The scene with Katie at the end of the blue route is also great.
Since there is already a lot of good content, I think adding more artworks to the game would be definitely awesome! By the way, just out of curiosity, is it possible to use AI to help create artworks of the same style as the existing ones?
Glad you're enjoying the game, thanks! Those are two of my favourite scenes as well. I'm currently working on learning to draw myself, as I do feel the lack of art is the biggest "flaw" in the game right now. I frankly have no idea if I could use AI to create artwork in a similar style. From what little I know I'd imagine it could be done by feeding the artists art into an AI to try and replicate it? I feel like that would be disrespectful to the artist though. I don't currently have any intentions of using AI art for the game.

Reactions: FacelessLN

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
People who played this game. How much content are there? And what type?
As I've made the game, I can probably answer this as well. How much content? Well, there's a minimum of 200 scenes in the game. Most likely more, but I stopped counting a while ago. Only 43 of the scenes have artwork at the moment. What type of content is a bit of a vague question. You can get freaky with a roughly equivalent amount of women, men, and futa characters. Probably a bit less men then the other two categories. The main kink is feminization, and then there's a whole lot of other things depending on what I'm up for writing at the time. It skews towards the player taking a more submissive role, but there is a decent amount of content with the player domming as well. Is that what you meant by "what type?" If not, let me know what else you're curious about, thanks.

enjoyerssss

Feb 4, 2024
As I've made the game, I can probably answer this as well. How much content? Well, there's a minimum of 200 scenes in the game. Most likely more, but I stopped counting a while ago. Only 43 of the scenes have artwork at the moment. What type of content is a bit of a vague question. You can get freaky with a roughly equivalent amount of women, men, and futa characters. Probably a bit less men then the other two categories. The main kink is feminization, and then there's a whole lot of other things depending on what I'm up for writing at the time. It skews towards the player taking a more submissive role, but there is a decent amount of content with the player domming as well. Is that what you meant by "what type?" If not, let me know what else you're curious about, thanks.
is there a guide on how to get the scenes?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
is there a guide on how to get the scenes?
As Lars Rust said, the walkthrough is your best bet for a guide on the scenes in-game. I will add that the walkthrough is for finding scenes that that have requirements that aren't immediately obvious to unlock, not a full list of every scene in the game. For example, most of the defeat scenes with enemies are found just by losing to said enemy, so you won't find those scenes in the walkthrough. When the public version is update next month it will also expand upon the scene reviewer you can find in Elmgar. Currently it only has a few of the most recent scenes with artwork, but it has been expanded to include almost all of the scenes in the game with art, and I've now got it set up so that you can see how to unlock those scenes in the reviewer.

Reactions: FacelessLN

ReiwaZero

Jun 10, 2022
So, I'm playing the most recent update and I found two bugs. I currently have the Holstaur bra on but for some reason the appearance description says I'm wearing the cupless bra that you get later as a maid. Same problem with legwear; Black pantyhose on but it says the white one instead. When I wear the white pantyhose, it then says I'm not wearing any legwear at all.

basedryan

Mar 17, 2021
? Where are you at? What are you trying to do?
i was learning magic im very early in but i cant learn more magic or have any other scenes with the teacher and i cant leave the starting area or even do anything in the ally with that guy im just lost i slep a few days at the inn but still nothing

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
i was learning magic im very early in but i cant learn more magic or have any other scenes with the teacher and i cant leave the starting area or even do anything in the ally with that guy im just lost i slep a few days at the inn but still nothing
you are a bit unclear of where exactly you are in the progress yet, but i guess i can try and guess some possibilities

stupid question's on my part, but:

have you tried to talk wit the receptionist at the adventurer guild yet?

or interacting wit the quest board in the Adventure guild yet?

actually have you done the initiation quest fore the Guild wit the Lizard-men hunting, or gaddered Herb's fore Beatrice?

done the goblin quest?

been to a dungeon yet?

also do remember to turn in the Quest's at the adventurer Guild after completion so you Rank up, even if you already got the reward from the quest...

there might be more possibilities, but this is the once i remember of the top of my head, hope they are of any help.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So, I'm playing the most recent update and I found two bugs. I currently have the Holstaur bra on but for some reason the appearance description says I'm wearing the cupless bra that you get later as a maid. Same problem with legwear; Black pantyhose on but it says the white one instead. When I wear the white pantyhose, it then says I'm not wearing any legwear at all.
I'll take a look at that. There's an annoying bug when clothing is replaced by events that sometimes messes up the variables to determine what you are wearing. You might be able to fix the bra part with the "fix bra bug" option in the debugger.
A lot of what DreamyMilk said will help. If you can't leave the starting area, it sounds like you haven't gone to the guild hall from the yellow "town locations" portal and joined as an adventurer yet. Once you do that, you'll be able to use the green "outside locations" portal to go to the forest and find a Lizardman. That will get you started on most of the quests and outside locations in the game. Some events only unlock after completing certain quests, which is probably what's happened with the magic teacher at the moment.

Mcskinny

Jul 7, 2018
Damn I hate genderswap does it go back to feminization after the second hypno dungeon? Like it seems like good content from what i've seen, but i prefer to have my dick.

Reactions: basedryan

basedryan

Mar 17, 2021
you are a bit unclear of where exactly you are in the progress yet, but i guess i can try and guess some possibilities

stupid question's on my part, but:

have you tried to talk wit the receptionist at the adventurer guild yet?

or interacting wit the quest board in the Adventure guild yet?

actually have you done the initiation quest fore the Guild wit the Lizard-men hunting, or gaddered Herb's fore Beatrice?

done the goblin quest?

been to a dungeon yet?

also do remember to turn in the Quest's at the adventurer Guild after completion so you Rank up, even if you already got the reward from the quest...

there might be more possibilities, but this is the once i remember of the top of my head, hope they are of any help.
Thanks for the detailed response I will be trying these tips out I appreciate it, but no I haven't been to any of those places I thought I went to every single part amd building of the town but I must have missed the guild bc I definitely haven't been there or gotten any quest thanks will be trying again soon

basedryan

Mar 17, 2021
I'll take a look at that. There's an annoying bug when clothing is replaced by events that sometimes messes up the variables to determine what you are wearing. You might be able to fix the bra part with the "fix bra bug" option in the debugger.

A lot of what DreamyMilk said will help. If you can't leave the starting area, it sounds like you haven't gone to the guild hall from the yellow "town locations" portal and joined as an adventurer yet. Once you do that, you'll be able to use the green "outside locations" portal to go to the forest and find a Lizardman. That will get you started on most of the quests and outside locations in the game. Some events only unlock after completing certain quests, which is probably what's happened with the magic teacher at the moment.
Thanks for the response I will be trying what he has said and will use the tips you gave as well bc I haven't been to guild at all

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Thanks for the detailed response I will be trying these tips out I appreciate it, but no I haven't been to any of those places I thought I went to every single part amd building of the town but I must have missed the guild bc I definitely haven't been there or gotten any quest thanks will be trying again soon
A lot of the town locations—including the guild hall—are only accessible through the town locations portal, not actually walking around the town area. Sorry if that was confusing.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
2024-04-23
The bad news, is that the update breaks saves. And this time, the "compatibility mode" is just me turning off the plugins, because there's no way to set them up to work with old saves. The good news, is that I've discovered a way that seems to work to port most of your data to a new save that will work with the plugins. Basically just copying the data from your old save to a newly created save. You'll lose out on your weapons, clothing, and level, but I've set it up so you can set your level to what it was before, and you'll be given compensation silver to rebuy most of your items. It also won't update saved data for switches for whatever reason, but I don't use those as much as variables, so it probably won't be a big deal? I can't really test this too thoroughly, so I'm relying on prayer instead. I've included a word doc and pdf guide on transferring your save data with this method, if you are having trouble and it's not working, you can also dm me whatever save file you would like to use and I can do it for you. (I will most likely respond faster if you message me on discord over patreon.) Please do try it yourself first though, if I end up with over a hundred requests I'm probably not going to be able to do all of them. I have also added the dungeon skip option to go straight to the 6th dungeon, if you don't care about your save file but do what to go straight to the new content.

As for the previously mentioned compatibility mode, it's basically just for if you want to enter the new recollection room with everything you've already unlocked, but you don't want to bother with transferring your save. I won't include it for the next update, because the plugin you're ignoring is what covers rooms and secret passages so you can't see inside them until you enter them, which is a crucial feature of this dungeon.

The update is about 20 000 words. Which is certainly part of why it took so long to finish. The other big thing is that unlike many past updates, the vast majority of the content is fully set up, without placeholder events. One is kind of a placeholder, but only because you are supposed to encounter a character for a second time significantly deeper into the dungeon, and there is only so much dungeon available right now, so instead you can just do the follow up scene right after. And another is a placeholder because I could feel my sanity slipping and I couldn't possibly bear to delay this update any longer to fully set it up.

So yeah, the update adds a considerable chunk to the sixth dungeon. Really, this update is the start of it, as it really wasn't set up very much previously, with 10 events being added in this update.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrossdressingInCamelot-0.47
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes