1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Which character do you like more?

• Total voters

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Well I downloaded part 2 and turned NTR off still getting Mark scene however I can take advantage of Kira though. I downloaded CB 1.1 file which I suppose is part 2
I played every versions several times before release. I checked part 2 with (cheats, without cheats, with ntr without ntr). All work good.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Well I downloaded part 2 and turned NTR off still getting Mark scene however I can take advantage of Kira though. I downloaded CB 1.1 file which I suppose is part 2
ok, you turned NTR off and than u see Mike with Kira? What scene (day time and room)?
UPD: checked script again. Everything works good. I just dont understand what scene u mean

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
ok, you turned NTR off and than u see Mike with Kira? What scene (day time and room)?
UPD: checked script again. Everything works good. I just dont understand what scene u mean
Sorry I see Mike with mom not Kira, but then if NTR is off then even mom should not be seen with mike. In the living room mc checked the recording then I see Mike with mom though NTR is turned off.

Reactions: MFN

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
is there any scenes removed? there are some scenes in part 1 that i can't see anymore in part 2. For example the kitchen scene.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
How to increase mom and Kira love in part 2 without cheats ?
Because in walkthrough I only see event with Ashley which allows us increase her love, but I don't see any events with mom and Kira which allow increase their love.
Hey!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mario4don

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
is there any scenes removed? there are some scenes in part 1 that i can't see anymore in part 2. For example the kitchen scene.
No. Part 2 have a new events. In part 1 all events completed :)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Free art №1 -

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Seems like this part 2 was a step backwards. I know part 1 and part 2 are two different downloads, but it seems like part 2 erased all the progress made in part 1.

At the end of part 1, the MC was having sex with both Mia and Kira. In part 2, the MC isn't having sex with either of them. Same for NTR. In part 1, the step dad already has sex with Mia and Kira. Plus, he lets the MC watch him have sex with Mia. In part 2, he only has sex with Mia, but he locks the door, and doesn't let the MC watch. There was finally progress with Ashley, though, so I'm happy about that.

It's a bit of a let down because it seems like the content has been reset. Instead of starting from scratch each part, shouldn't it simply add onto their current relationship progress. For example, MC and Mia are already having sex since part 1. So, in part 2, they should be having more, and different kinds of sex, not no sex at all.

That's just my opinion, but I wanted to give my input. I'll still be following the updates because I like the game.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Seems like this part 2 was a step backwards. I know part 1 and part 2 are two different downloads, but it seems like part 2 erased all the progress made in part 1.

At the end of part 1, the MC was having sex with both Mia and Kira. In part 2, the MC isn't having sex with either of them. Same for NTR. In part 1, the step dad already has sex with Mia and Kira. Plus, he lets the MC watch him have sex with Mia. In part 2, he only has sex with Mia, but he locks the door, and doesn't let the MC watch. There was finally progress with Ashley, though, so I'm happy about that.

It's a bit of a let down because it seems like the content has been reset. Instead of starting from scratch each part, shouldn't it simply add onto their current relationship progress. For example, MC and Mia are already having sex since part 1. So, in part 2, they should be having more, and different kinds of sex, not no sex at all.

That's just my opinion, but I wanted to give my input. I'll still be following the updates because I like the game.
Maybe you are right. Sandbox by me is not good right now.
But thats a cool experience for future. I already know what i can improve and add for my future project.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I am not a dev, so I don't know the difficulties involved in making a game. These are just suggestions, not complaints. I am a big fan of this dev, he/she/it seems quite pleasant and open to comments, while still having a firm idea for the game.

I am very confused by this update. Maybe I did something wrong, but when I started a new game the stepfather was already offering gifts and bringing over other women. It was all very abrupt and confusing. I would recommend that the dev take a moment to merge the two episodes, so that there is continuity of events across the paths. Was there any buildup for this mystery woman? For the stepfather and Kira? It just seems to me to make narrative sense to clarify these and other issues before moving forward.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I am not a dev, so I don't know the difficulties involved in making a game. These are just suggestions, not complaints. I am a big fan of this dev, he/she/it seems quite pleasant and open to comments, while still having a firm idea for the game.

I am very confused by this update. Maybe I did something wrong, but when I started a new game the stepfather was already offering gifts and bringing over other women. It was all very abrupt and confusing. I would recommend that the dev take a moment to merge the two episodes, so that there is continuity of events across the paths. Was there any buildup for this mystery woman? For the stepfather and Kira? It just seems to me to make narrative sense to clarify these and other issues before moving forward.
Yeah, i understand you. But i have one answer for all questions: this game is a sandbox without plot.
I think its my fault to make sandbox without plot.
I understand it. And in future project i will improve everything. Maybe next game will be with plot in sandbox mechanics. Or just vn. But i noticed that vn (just text with choices) not so interesting for people. To be honest, sandbox very easier way for me as a developer :)
Because when i make only vn text based, i need write text only. And this bad. Because in one moment i understand that game with text (vn) already not interesting, because i don't want write very much story (thats boring and not interesting for players on my opinion).
So, vn + sandbox will be best choice for next project on my opinion :)

Reactions: mickster101

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Sandbox games can be good, but they still have to have some kind of carrot. Most time it's kind of a ministory per character. But here we got nothing.
And for the part of the NTR and the camera. I got the stepfather get kicked out and installed the cam after that. Still get the NTR content when watching it. Also way to much 'This is all for this version' without anything really happen. Part I was ok, this is a turn off for me. I'm out, still good luck dev.

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Sandbox games can be good, but they still have to have some kind of carrot. Most time it's kind of a ministory per character. But here we got nothing.
And for the part of the NTR and the camera. I got the stepfather get kicked out and installed the cam after that. Still get the NTR content when watching it. Also way to much 'This is all for this version' without anything really happen. Part I was ok, this is a turn off for me. I'm out, still good luck dev.
Because its part 2 v1. In part 1 v1 was very much empty rooms. So, in part2 v1 i added more events than was in p1v1

Reactions: mickster101

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Because its part 2 v1. In part 1 v1 was very much empty rooms. So, in part2 v1 i added more events than was in p1v1
Still no carrot. Still no story. Still NTR, even when NTR is turned off via cheats or prevented after grinding. So still not my cup of beer. Your argument doesn't work. Sorry. It's not my intention to be rude.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Still no carrot. Still no story. Still NTR, even when NTR is turned off via cheats or prevented after grinding. So still not my cup of beer. Your argument doesn't work. Sorry. It's not my intention to be rude.
I don't care if you want to play or not. I only gave a fact about the content in versions.

Reactions: Sukebe_S
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes