Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
So... obligatory "how much of this is lesbian/futa content and can I get away with playing the game and not seeing h scenes with males?"
Most of it is male/monster on female: there are unavoidable, main story scenes that are one of the two, main men, or one of the bosses with one or more of the three grils. Other than that, all three women can be kept as female, or be made hermaphrodites, which is reflected in each scene with them. There are at least three scenes which are lesbian, with or without beepi. :)

• Sad
Reactions: Blueshift

kastakanin

May 16, 2020
That one caught me by surprise, too: You can actually *fail* the introductory fight if you play badly/try hard enough. The way you're supposed to do it is to lose the first fight (where you have the broken blade that only does one damage), then get a tentacle scene, and then the second phase of the fight starts, where you have a weapon that actually damages the tentacle mass. That's the fight you're supposed to win.

So, if you're roleplaying like me in a "I'll try really hard to win the fight at first" way, you won't have any resources/restoratives to get you through the actual fight.

TL;DR: Lose the first fight without putting any effort into it, put your ganbatte into the second fight so you actually win this time around.
Ok. I get that the first fight is supposed to be lost. Then what to do specifically in the second part? Blocking indefinitely doesnt trigger anything, after attacking even once it's a one-shot death -> game over.
Can't switch weapon, and weapon art ability isn't unlocked.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Ok. I get that the first fight is supposed to be lost. Then what to do specifically in the second part? Blocking indefinitely doesnt trigger anything, after attacking even once it's a one-shot death -> game over.
use potion, the green bottle below action buttons, its your potion, use it in 2nd battle right away. yeah i agree the UI design is a bit funky, but that's just how japanese ero game lol, alicesoft (japanese ero dev) too has funny UI.

Reactions: Eicosa

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020

As X Death writes: Spam your recovery potions (judiciously). The tentacles shouldn't one-shot you as long as you stay above 60HP, if my own experience is any indicator - the biggest hit was a special ability that hit me for 54HP. So basically: If you're above 60HP -> Attack. If you're below: Pot up. Coming out of the defeat, you are very probably on low HP, so the first move should be to pot up so you don't get nuked immediately after.
You do not need to spare the potions since they'll be refilled before the next time you get into a fight.

Of course: If the tentacle OHKs you from 100HP, that is probably a bug. Or just RNGesus slapping you from on high for lewdness. Hard to tell with this one, it likes its random one-shots and RNG frakking your plans up.

kastakanin

May 16, 2020
use potion, the green bottle below action buttons, its your potion, use it in 2nd battle right away. yeah i agree the UI design is a bit funky, but that's just how japanese ero game lol, alicesoft (japanese ero dev) too has funny UI.
This was it!
I had no idea that was clickable, the green potions does not look like the other buttons!

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
what do the outfits do aside from a bit of defense? doesnt seem to affect the standing picture nor the scenes.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes