Ren'Py Crossroads of Love [v0.1a] [allion_Ell]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
I can only get in a row with my former reviewers / members: very nice renders and also very welcome the lesbian feature - thx @ Dev!
Patiently wait for further updates & best regards
Thank you. I'll be finishing the intro soon. Perhaps there will be animations.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Looks awesome so far!~ cant wait for more updates~ this could be my new favorite game. I hope some of the attire is used that it shows in the menu . Looks very promising , cant wait for more .Thanks

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Less than a minute into the game and thinking the MC's name should be Karen. Passing on it.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Links will not work for a while due to the download of a corrected version of the game.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No. This is not a story about privilege. Rather, it's about the results of serious academic work while at university.
I'm only give explain to the "Karen" meaning. Don't know about your story yet. First impression seems good and the grammar mistake aren't that many.
Will see, how I think after playing through all of it.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Why Karen?
I meant the wild Karen's people meet, telling people to get away from things because how they look poor. And always threating to call the police on them. This story got me disliking the MC within minutes of starting.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Crossroads of love [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 76mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me coffee? tnx.

Last edited:
Reactions: allion_Ell

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
I meant the wild Karen's people meet, telling people to get away from things because how they look poor. And always threating to call the police on them. This story got me disliking the MC within minutes of starting.
Oh no. She only threatened the guy with the police because she thought he might be a car thief.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Crossroads of love [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 62mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Thank you for the work you have done. I hope you used Google Drive, because it's the only place that has a fixed version of the game so far.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Crossroads of Love[0.1 (Demo)] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win (697 MB/ ~42 MB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 Final
Image Quality: ~80%.
Audio Quality: ~50%
Thank you for the work you have done. Unfortunately I have to remove your links as they contain an old version of the game.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes