Ren'Py Crossroads of Love [v0.1a] [allion_Ell]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I meant the wild Karen's people meet, telling people to get away from things because how they look poor. And always threating to call the police on them. This story got me disliking the MC within minutes of starting.
To be fair, it was night and he was stood there staring at a car saying how he wanted it to be his.

That would get the police called in most neighbourhoods.

Reactions: allion_Ell

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
To be fair, it was night and he was stood there staring at a car saying how he wanted it to be his.

All links have been updated to the latest version of the game.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022

That's right.
What's more, the MC didn't really want to call the police, so she suggested that the guy leave voluntarily.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Many thanks to those who find bugs and port the game. I am very grateful to you.

Reactions: c3p0

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Crossroads of love [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 76mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Link uptaded..

Reactions: Thy4nd

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Lesbian Harem... Fucking delicious.

Thanks for sharing your game. Can't wait to see more.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
>Pure lesbian

Well, you got me that's for sure. And Hellen is super lovely already, looking forward for more.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
This VN makes me sad.
The visuals are great, the two girls we get to see so far are hot and the promise of "lesbians only" is always pleasant.

But the writing made me roll my eyes and facepalm too many times. I'm not even talking about the broken grammar and typos. The protagonist is intensely unlikable, full of herself and judgmental, the exposition is overbearing in how it tells the reader who the characters are supposed to be without showing any of it and the whole scene with the "suspicious guy" is embarrassingly on the nose and inadequate at portraying what it wants to.

This is more subjective but this line from OP:
Therefore, the men are either the main adversaries or secondary characters
I didn't think much of it before reading the VN itself. "Probably just an awkward bit of miscommunication" I thought. But after reading the VN, with that caricature of a male character, I have to conclude the writers really see men as the enemy.
I've had to deal with people both on the internet and in real life thinking that being a lesbian means I hate men. So seeing our confident awesome virtuous lesbian MC being a twat to a random guy for no valid reason caused me nothing but pain.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've had to deal with people both on the internet and in real life thinking that being a lesbian means I hate men.
I've had to clarify several times that while I may be a lesbian, i'm not one of those militant man hating ones.

It's almost like the lesbian community is an us and them now. "We may eat pussy but we're not like those ones over there hating men".

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Okay iam in.

Now pls add some Corruption,BDSM and Double Anal Fisting with Hulk sized Hands and ill become a Patreon ;)

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
Crossroads of love [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 76mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Thanks for Android

Reactions: Ghost''
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes