2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Have their been any physical transformations added to this yet or not yet?
Physical transformations are in the second game (Candy's Legacy) here mental changes, corruption, blackmail etc we will see later what's gonna happen ;)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is a bug on the doctor's visit at home to choose the experimental treatment or not. If you choose No an error message pops up.

Reactions: root

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
How do I borrow money from Jamal's Friends? Friends showed up early in the game but now that I am a stripper and need the 500 weekly I don't see the option anymore.

Current stats: Day 69
Sluttiness 25
Corruption: 50
Striptease: 100%
Investigation progress: 1%
Katie corruption: 45
Pills: 7

edit: Played a little more and still cant trigger it, but loading the older salve you posted seems to work properly.

Last edited:

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
How do I borrow money from Jamal's Friends?
after blackmail scene go to "Dangerous Street", you have 40% chance that they will show up, talk with them and that's it (for this version) ;)

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
after blackmail scene go to "Dangerous Street", you have 40% chance that they will show up, talk with them and that's it (for this version) ;)
Been trying that for a while with save scum but no luck. Its just odd how my main save was having the issue but the .73 save you linked earlier works as intended. I don't know if meeting his friends so early in the game set a flag stopping the event from occurring as well as his meet at work scenes.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Been trying that for a while with save scum but no luck. Its just odd how my main save was having the issue but the .73 save you linked earlier works as intended. I don't know if meeting his friends so early in the game set a flag stopping the event from occurring as well as his meet at work scenes.
I checked both 073 and CI 82.save and it works, maybe if you had some very old save older version that was causing the problems :unsure:

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Huh, its a new save on a fresh install since I only just strated playing recently.
Edit: Unable to tell, but is the version on F95 the .76fix version? In game it just says .76.

Last edited:

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Edit: Unable to tell, but is the version on F95 the .76fix version? In game it just says .76.
I downloaded from here and played on both saves, it worked fine (maybe reset game and clear the browser cache, then load save).

Reactions: Musikx

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
I can't trigger the uncle and Jamal's friends' sense for some reason. Does anyone know how to activate it?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I do like corruption games (as you all know!), and I like the surmise of this. I only wish it was way less repetition and not lots of animated gifs and such all over the screen. Something more cohesive. My suggestion would be for the creator to download and learn Daz 3d as I did. It's not a bad game at all, but in my humble opinion, it would benefit from consistent artwork which the dev could just make on their own.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I can't trigger the uncle and Jamal's friends' sense for some reason. Does anyone know how to activate it?
PM me your save ;)

My suggestion would be for the creator to download and learn Daz 3d as I did. It's not a bad game at all, but in my humble opinion, it would benefit from consistent artwork which the dev could just make on their own.
Thanks, it's a good idea. I have to try, maybe in the next game (y)

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
anyone know what the max corruption and sluttiness are for this up date right now i'm at 55 and 23 respectively, also anything past the uncle gropeing and the talking about carlos in the club?

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
There is a slight "issue" if you try maxing out sluttiness and corruption faster than the story is ready. Essentially the numbers will keep bouncing up and down until you hit the event that kicks you into being able to progress. I'm not sure if this is just something on my game (brand new save) or an in-game thing but you might want to keep an eye out for it. I even had the uncle showing up a couple of times before his scheduled move in.

So full disclosure, I'm a Patreon for the dev. I really enjoy this game but I kept delaying playing new updates because of just how grindy it is. Don't get me wrong, you see PLENTY of images but the story happens in stages and there are only so many times you can see the same images when playing the game before fast scrolling/clicking to pass time.

But Root is really doing their best to add things in to make the small downtime in the games much more enjoyable. This latest playthrough only had one drag moment for me and that was getting the last 20% on stripping as I also didn't want to just skip/sleep my way through the week.

I will say that I hope there IS an option for larger breasts. I know Candy's Legacy is the bimbo/sex doll game (I love that one too) but having the option be in this one would be much appreciated. Especially as there's a lot of talk about Candy's implants so it seems a little bit of a missed opportunity if our policewoman doesn't get the option at some stage.

Reactions: sanlaw91 and root
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes