2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
hi root, i really like your game.
but in this version, you literally build a dead end.
i got robbed in a dark alley (you removend the back arrow for this event!) and lost i 1000€, what left me only 200 (not paying = end game), and i had to pay the clubdude, couldn't get enough money until sunday = end game.
did i missed something?
or i'm forced to avoid the dark street? but this build makes it a end-game-kaskade with no way to avoid bad ending

emanuel_318

Dec 17, 2019
hi root, i really like your game.
but in this version, you literally build a dead end.
i got robbed in a dark alley (you removend the back arrow for this event!) and lost i 1000€, what left me only 200 (not paying = end game), and i had to pay the clubdude, couldn't get enough money until sunday = end game.
did i missed something?
or i'm forced to avoid the dark street? but this build makes it a end-game-kaskade with no way to avoid bad ending
in the chrome console "SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash += 10000"

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
did i missed something?
Yes, this is random event, sometimes shit happen and you get robbed. It happens. It's not nice. Nobody likes it ;)
However, the game leaves you some chance to escape... (if you let out criminals, corruption increase -your chances are decreasing)
Of course you can cheat all attributes and points too but what's cool about that?

abc-suz

Sep 27, 2020
one question about the coach path:
weekend trainer house event, Amy has to fuck coache's son, but in the school the coach want every time to fuck the son again.
so no more principal office scenes available, until clarification
what has to be happen that the circle is closed?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
one question about the coach path:
weekend trainer house event, Amy has to fuck coache's son, but in the school the coach want every time to fuck the son again.
so no more principal office scenes available, until clarification
what has to be happen that the circle is closed?
you should have (to be continued...) in a loop

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
The game improved, is good. But I just think the game is still too long for a few quests and adventures.
I think each day there must be a different quest and not just going to school.

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
My first time with this and I do enjoy it, but the grind gets unreal. It would be good if you could have a "just a typical day at school" button that just returned you to your house with a random 1-2 pills and a random chance at $50-$70. Likewise a "typical evening" which saw you sell a pill. These could be inactive if there was actually a new trigger event to find.

Otherwise even a typical quick-skip day is still:
shower
back
makeup
school
enter
class
(scroll down)
sell pills
hallway
bathroom
take next pill
hallway
home
shower
back
makeup
bar
sell pills
home

That gets really wearisome if you have to repeat a bunch of these while grinding up your stripper skills. You could easily make progress on those 25% a session and lose nothing.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
My first time with this and I do enjoy it, but the grind gets unreal.
I've been playing yesterday (i do walkthrough), it takes 60-70 days (the whole story 0.81) and old saves works, "back" button work, everything works, it's not particularly tiring.
Of course a lot is missing because game still in development but there are a lot of events and random vids.
I am currently rebuilding the club and maybe later I'll add some more events in school.
Cheers (y)

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes