2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
MC went to the gym about 20 times and no progression on the gym event. How much more does she have to go there?
Or are there new variable and with old saves, they are not updated?
I picked the game up again with 1.33n, but I'm still wondering about this myself. Is it some random trigger or something? Amy is well past the point where she's fucking the guys at the gym but I've not gotten any kind of prompt to visit her boss at the police. My save is branched off the 1.23n save that was uploaded a while ago, so could it be a bug baked into the save? Do you have to advance the prison content to a certain point or some other non-obvious thing?

I enjoy this not-quite-a-game despite is linearity and grind (I keep coming back to it, after all), but this one spot here is either ridiculous or not working right.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
I picked the game up again with 1.33n, but I'm still wondering about this myself. Is it some random trigger or something? Amy is well past the point where she's fucking the guys at the gym but I've not gotten any kind of prompt to visit her boss at the police. My save is branched off the 1.23n save that was uploaded a while ago, so could it be a bug baked into the save? Do you have to advance the prison content to a certain point or some other non-obvious thing?

I enjoy this not-quite-a-game despite is linearity and grind (I keep coming back to it, after all), but this one spot here is either ridiculous or not working right.
I played the game from the start again and also have no idea how to progress in the gym.

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
root have you thought about upgrading some of the scenes after the story progression? I mean like having the uncle join in on the tutoring session or the landlord payment scene?

Reactions: root

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
root have you thought about upgrading some of the scenes after the story progression? I mean like having the uncle join in on the tutoring session or the landlord payment scene?
Sure, there are many threads. I'll try to complete all of them. I also bought new programs for better visual effects (y)

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
Sure, there are many threads. I'll try to complete all of them. I also bought new programs for better visual effects (y)
Amazing! Your game is complex and takes a lot of time to complete and progress, but I love how you have cut the videos and the dialogue. I can't wait to see what you will deliver next! Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: root

sdliddo

Jul 27, 2019
Not sure what I am doing wrong. Sluttiness is at 17% been stuck that way for a while. No options or events to allow working as a stripper per what I've read

Reactions: Asmo316

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Not sure what I am doing wrong. Sluttiness is at 17% been stuck that way for a while. No options or events to allow working as a stripper per what I've read
send me save file (link to gofile, mega, filesfm)

sdliddo

Jul 27, 2019
send me save file (link to gofile, mega, filesfm)
Not sure what happened. I just restarted a new game and it got past it fairly quickly this time around.
Now I am stuck on the point where i need to visit Josh in prison and wait for that damn call.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Not sure what happened. I just restarted a new game and it got past it fairly quickly this time around.
Now I am stuck on the point where i need to visit Josh in prison and wait for that damn call.
everything's fine, just visit the prison 5 times, go to the gym and you'll get a call ;)

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
What has changed with the principal mansion in the last update? I played it and couldnt notice any changes.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes