2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

kingtanke

Feb 19, 2019
I cant get more than 17 slutiness, its supose to have principal party but the invitation nerver show up and a lot of video still in blurr and with a green line. Any solution to this patch ?

Reactions: cutefpl

EcrofRorrim

Apr 17, 2018
So, I've been stuck at 17 sluttiness for weeks now. The third hospital visit, and the principals house party event won't proc... Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Reactions: cutefpl

Skkev

Mar 7, 2021
So, I've been stuck at 17 sluttiness for weeks now. The third hospital visit, and the principals house party event won't proc... Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
So i had the same thing , read the entire thread but couldn't find a solution. What I did was, I downloaded the save file and then added 1 for both corruption and sluttiness. then I got the principal's party. And story started progressing. I didnt get any issues yet. I am at corruption 40 now.

EcrofRorrim

Apr 17, 2018
So i had the same thing , read the entire thread but couldn't find a solution. What I did was, I downloaded the save file and then added 1 for both corruption and sluttiness. then I got the principal's party. And story started progressing. I didnt get any issues yet. I am at corruption 40 now.
That seems to have done it. Thanks

Reactions: Skkev

EcrofRorrim

Apr 17, 2018
I did, yes. The events it was telling me to do weren't showing up, though. And I had been mindlessly passing the time for several in game weeks trying to get them.

korko

May 30, 2017
How m gonna talk Tony?In club she saw Carlos,but she said need to talk Tony.Cant find him anywhere.

Clixo

Jan 2, 2021
Hello

How can we do that ?
I use brave on android.

Thanks

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Tried it many times,nothing happens.
Load your game (like you are playing every day) and:
click SAVES (left sidebar) -> save to disk -> then send the saved file to me (PM, link to mega, workupload, gofiles)
I'll check and let you know.

korko

May 30, 2017
click SAVES (left sidebar) -> save to disk -> then send the saved file to me (PM, link to mega, workupload, gofiles)
Ok , send it,i hope i did it right.
Send,hop i did it right,couse never send PM here :)

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes