2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrucialInvestigation-1.40n
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
yea, can't get past 14% on club investigation, dude hasn't shown up on the couch yet still have to talk to him in club scene, did i miss something?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
yea, can't get past 14% on club investigation, dude hasn't shown up on the couch yet still have to talk to him in club scene, did i miss something?
keep pushing event with Tony and strip on stage

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I have the same problems, alredy known here. I have played three Months in game time and can not coming over 16 slutiness. I have read the Walktrough, but he is not useful, because no second hospital appointment.
I found the source of the problem and fixed it. Unfortunately this requires starting from the beginning. :cautious:

Reactions: Samur13

korko

May 30, 2017
After boxing session,trainer ask to buy new dress.Message says "new dress avaible in stores",but there is no new dress in stores.Where can i buy new dress for boxing trainer?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Message says "new dress avaible in stores",but there is no new dress in stores.Where can i buy new dress for boxing trainer?
outfits are only available in the patreon version, sorry

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I found the source of the problem and fixed it. Unfortunately this requires starting from the beginning. :cautious:
How did you get past this problem? I was about to post with the same problem, saw your post and then played through the game again, but I still get stuck at 16. :(

Edit: Just noticed you're the dev, so you probably meant you fixed it for the next version of the game.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Okay, how the hell do you meet Candy? The walkthrough doesn't say, she has no character bio, I'm on day 46 and I haven't met her yet I'm unable to progress and I'm on Sluttiness 16 and corruption 11.

jacksnow12

Sep 6, 2017
Heya. I am not sure what I am missing. I am stuck at 11 Corruption and 15 Sluttiness. I have no idea how to progresses. Any tips?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I tried everything and I think I exhausted all the options, it simply will not move on from that point.
everything should work, you have some saves in this thread, you can download the fixed version too (posts above)

jacksnow12

Sep 6, 2017
everything should work, you have some saves in this thread, you can download the fixed version too (posts above)
Heya. I tried installing the fix version.

Same issue. I am stuck at 15 Sluttiness, 11 Corruption and 15% School Popularity. I took some pills, nothing changes.

Any idea what it could be? I did not go down the lesbian path (if that matters).

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes