2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Dreztler

May 1, 2018
To anyone that might be interested in this game from the premise, let me inform you: You either agree to a 'slut path' from the first option, or you auto-lose. The writing? Well, let me just paste a random sampling of excerpts, shall I?

Yeess! horny and sexy...
My pussy needs attention...
Yess cooking...
Ohhh Yeah! I need it!
Ohh School again, nightmare!
OOOhhh yes They looking at me!
Yes, look boys!
OOOhh you're so good to me.
Haha yesss long dicks!!! you like it!!
Ohhh Maybe a little... but don't tell anyone.
Ohhh Come on! ... stop this!
OOhhhh... ok, but only this time...

If you're coming into this thinking "hey, I think dialogue needs more 'Ohhhhh' and 'Yeessssss'", you're in luck! Otherwise...

Last edited:

ColdZero

Nov 18, 2019
Agree with the people above on the story. The whole point of a corruption game is to show the heroine slowly giving in to the corruption.

As of the last time I played this (probably about a week ago?)...
- The heroine, supposedly a righteous cop, has to flirt with both her boss and the boss at her undercover job (or else it's game over). She hasn't even been drugged yet - she isn't supposed to be corrupt before the other people even try corrupting her. If she's already flirting with the boss (SPOILER ALERT) then what's the point of the twist where the boss is the one trying to corrupt her?

- After taking the drug once, she has sex with basically everyone. Okay, maybe that's how the drug works in the game, but it kinda destroys the point of further corruption since it's established that 'becoming a slut' is the end goal of her corruption, and just taking the drug once appears to permanently make her a slut. There's no clear attempt by the heroine to reject her corruption, except maybe a single line of reluctance when she meets her corrupter in the bathroom the second time. Why's he even giving her additional drugs if one is enough to make her all slutty?

Okay, I've been making criticisms so far, so I should probably give some proper suggestions.

1. Allow for a less slutty approach at the start. I know this will probably add more dialogue and paths, but IMO this is where the focus should've been placed at the beginning of the game - establishing the heroine.

2. Maybe have the drug wear off after a while? Have some choices for the player to reject the corrupters' influence? As of now it's just a written story where you need to click - which I'm honestly okay with -- many of the Anax's games are like that since there's only one real choice to progress his story, but if you're going this route you need to cut down on the spelling errors, grammar errors and, no offence intended, really, but you need to brush up on the writing a little.

3. Speed up the midgame - after a while it's just repetitive actions until a new option appears out of nowhere for reasons the player doesn't know. Maybe have that criteria a little more clear?

I really hope I don't come off as offensive here, but that's my opinion.

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
I don't see any novelty in the game Crucial Investigation, Amy's actions don't change and the places and images are always the same. So, the game is very weak and bad I think the developer needs to work better on the story and Amy, because Amy's development in the game is slow and boring.
I really hope I don't come off as offensive here, but that's my opinion.

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
does anyone else have a problem trying to play the tiffany or katie paths? I pull up the start .html and when I click on any of the 3 different start boxes, I get:
Your file was not found
It may have been moved or deleted.

ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
does anyone else have a problem trying to play the tiffany or katie paths? I pull up the start .html and when I click on any of the 3 different start boxes, I get:
Your file was not found
It may have been moved or deleted.

ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
Me too

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
It should work fine.
Double clicking file in a folder:
files\Crucial investigation052.html
files\images\katie\Katie_ Cheerleader Camp009.html
files\images\tiffany\Tiffany shop017.html

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
It should work fine.
Double clicking file in a folder:
files\Crucial investigation052.html
files\images\katie\Katie_ Cheerleader Camp009.html
files\images\tiffany\Tiffany shop017.html
Thanks for letting me know where to look. Didn't realize

Reactions: root

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 505371

Overview:
Amy is a young policewoman, she wants to help people, serve and protect.
She has just been called to the boss, it's about a new investigation at a nearby school.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-27
Release Date: 2020-04-27
Developer: root
Censored: No
Version: 0.55
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

View attachment 538075
View attachment 538068 View attachment 571167 View attachment 571168
thanks for the game ...but ..i think i will wait until you have finished the product ending...ciao

Reactions: root
Jun 17, 2018
Are there any cheats in the game because i need to pay the rent but can't back up enough to make enough money for it and it just says im done.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes