2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Sissycrave

Feb 12, 2018
Are there any cheats in the game because i need to pay the rent but can't back up enough to make enough money for it and it just says im done.
Open the HTML File in Notepad++
Ctrl+F to search for:
<<if $cash < 200>>
Change 200 to 0

You can also replace:
$cash -=
with:
$cash +=
and replace:
$cash -
with:
$cash +
So that anytime something would cost money, you get money instead.

If starting a new game you can also change:
set $cash to 800
to:
set $cash to (any number)
to never have to worry about money again.

D

Deleted member 22113

someday ill learn not to play this game right after a single update click for an hour for a couple new vids attached to already existing content atleast the legacy game seems to be getting decent updates

D

Deleted member 22113

Relax dude
I know it's annoying, in next week (ver. 0.58) your old saves will work (y)
I think a skip ahead option would be something to consider just in case you have to beak saves again in the future.

Reactions: BgCntry89

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
This game is boring, it has no goals. Too many incomplete actions. The character's gifs need to be fixed and single. Bad actions need to lead to bad consequences like pregnancy or rape. The Candy action has no consequence. This game has everything to be good, but still bad.

Last edited:

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
Abigaile Johnson :love:
Root, you game continue is boring, it has no goals. Too many incomplete actions. The character's gifs need to be fixed and single. Bad actions need to lead to bad consequences like pregnancy or rape. The Candy action has no consequence. This game has everything to be good, but still bad.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
ver. 0.62:

:cool:

Arron

Jun 21, 2017
Anybody else having issues with a lot of the initial images not showing up? Almost every intro image isn't showing up for me.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Anybody else having issues with a lot of the initial images not showing up? Almost every intro image isn't showing up for me.
Initial images (start.html) is from external source so if you offline they don't showup, but they are not particularly needed in the game.

Reactions: Arron

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
v0.62
- "Tiffany shop" update 0.22
- Jamal event (pool)
- cheerleader update and fix
- new cool videos (obviously)

Just that update?

Sorry Root, but your game continue is boring, it has no goals. Too many incomplete actions. The character's gifs need to be fixed and single. Bad actions need to lead to bad consequences like pregnancy or rape.
The Candy action has no consequence. This game has everything to be good, but still bad.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes