jabberwanker

Feb 22, 2024
hmm, haven't played any of DumbKoala games after Rebecca's Raunchy Retreat, and I have to say that the quality of graphics has gotten waay better! I guess I'll have to go check out what I missed since then... :)

Reactions: palmergames

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
hmm, haven't played any of DumbKoala games after Rebecca's Raunchy Retreat, and I have to say that the quality of graphics has gotten waay better! I guess I'll have to go check out what I missed since then... :)
Which is annoyingly still on hold too...and then they release something else grrrr....

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Technically speaking, VAM doesn't even own their models. They're all circa-Genesis 2/3 models brought over from Daz. So, no, they aren't at all custom. Not in the slightest. No more than using Daz with sliders, at least.

VAM2 is supposedly working with Genesis 8, but there could potentially be a litany of legal issues with that. Especially since most interactive licenses aren't being bought.
My main point was that ive seen that character face and texture set a lot from dumb koala. Even with sliders you can modify quite a lot. Im not calling out anyone for being lazy or anything. Dumb koala has a type and the girl is cute.

trick5g

Sep 23, 2023
Thanks for sharing :)

Art looking great. Damn she cute
View attachment 3471871
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CRUSH College [v0.1] [CRUSH] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [424 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [433 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could ypu compress android as well?

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021

View attachment 3471871
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [424 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [433 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

TnQ

Reactions: Bob69
Jan 15, 2019

View attachment 3471871

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [424 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [433 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

And that animation is really smooth also. These artists are getting better and better. Now if they only completed their games :D

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
And that animation is really smooth also. These artists are getting better and better. Now if they only completed their games :D
Not sure if 17 completed games for the dev who is associated with this dev is enough?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
The why does it say
Developer: CRUSH - -

Man I hope some one can get more as it is cool, but will not support a scammer. It should say the normal Dumb Kaola Games I would think, like all the others I have gotten.

very curious!!!!
:FacePalm: *sighs*

Can't anybody fucking read anymore. Is it a lost art? Just the dumb American education system? Pure fucking lazyness or something more systematic at play?

https://f95zone.to/threads/crush-college-v0-1-crush.201079/post-13286501

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
do you know games with similar art style? i tried dumbkoala games, but im not into lesbian content

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Was this made with 3dxchat or something? One of the environments is straight up ripped out of the 3dxchat character editor.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes