ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
Which would prove what exactly when it was posted under a diff dev name? (before Dk posted here himself to confirm I mean).
Fair. I guess it's not obvious unless you dig a bitt or lurk DK sites from time to time (like I do).
I'm also too tired to have this discussion. So I yield and apologize for my outburst if anyone took offense.
I had a rly long week.

Thanks for setting me straight, oh mighty Dark Helmet. ;) <3

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Good! But why "hide" it under a different name? Yours has a lot of weight behind it, and highly sought after by many including myself.
Probably because his other games contain loli content

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You know you made it as an artists when pirates immediately recognize the style, actually CSI the code and prove it was made by said artist.
Within a few hours of said game being posted.

Reactions: VND6 and L7Bear

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
haha she keeps calling the mom a boomer? (boomers age range from 59-77) mom barely looks 25, so she would be a millenial then, but somehow she has an 18 yr old daughter?:ROFLMAO:

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Let's see: lesbian, school environment and no incest(n)
next
Interesting, no incest is a straight up positive to me. The incest tag on this site is such a red flag of a lazy game. Like 95% have HORRIBLE writing, if not more. I know the tag gets views why, which is why people add it in for the views, but the games with it are almost all universally bad.

I'm also confused why the lesbian is a bad tag. This game has straight sex, look at the pictures. I don't get it. I personally don't enjoy lesbian sex scenes, but they don't turn me off unless the entire game is lesbian...

School environment. I get that. Personally I think this is an interesting time to tell stories because it's an age of discovery for teenagers and college students. It's an easy way to write story about self sexual self discovery for characters. Would be odd if you have a 40 year old women who had sex with 1 man her whole life end up becoming a slut out of no where, it can happen but would take some effort in writing to make sense.

I get you like what you like, but I just don't understand. o_O

Now playing the game...
  • Writing... Sentence structure is fine, but the plot hurts my head. They want the main character to be 40 with kids, but then have her look and act like a teenager. You then have her abandon her kids and husband to act like a teenager... Why not just have her be a teenager??? Seriously the 40 year old women is taking a sex class... LOL why not make her the teacher or something to make sense???
  • This sure looks like Dumb Koala, even has the same audio tracks... but aged up slightly. EVEN has a Dumb Koala written in the glory hole stall LOL. My guess it is Dumb Koala doesn't want the loli crowd to interact with the barely 18 crowd so created a separate pen name.
Overall it's a dumb mindless excuses to look at teenagers fuck. It's fine for what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CrushCollege-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Interesting, no incest is a straight up positive to me. The incest tag on this site is such a red flag of a lazy game. Like 95% have HORRIBLE writing, if not more. I know the tag gets views why, which is why people add it in for the views, but the games with it are almost all universally bad.

I'm also confused why the lesbian is a bad tag. This game has straight sex, look at the pictures. I don't get it. I personally really enjoy lesbian sex scenes, but they don't turn me off unless the entire game is lesbian...

School environment. I get that. Personally I think this is an interesting time to tell stories because it's an age of discovery for teenagers and college students. It's an easy way to write story about self sexual self discovery for characters. Would be odd if you have a 40 year old women who had sex with 1 man her whole life end up becoming a slut out of no where, it can happen but would take some effort in writing to make sense.

I get you like what you like, but I just don't understand. o_O

Now playing the game...
  • Writing... Sentence structure is fine, but the plot hurts my head. They want the main character to be 40 with kids, but then have her look and act like a teenager. You then have her abandon her kids and husband to act like a teenager... Why not just have her be a teenager??? Seriously the 40 year old women is taking a sex class... LOL why not make her the teacher or something to make sense???
  • This sure looks like Dumb Koala, even has the same audio tracks... but aged up slightly. EVEN has a Dumb Koala written in the glory hole stall LOL. My guess it is Dumb Koala doesn't want the loli crowd to interact with the barely 18 crowd so created a separate pen name.
Overall it's a dumb mindless excuses to look at teenagers fuck. It's fine for what it is.
I didn't play the game to find out if there are straight relationships, maybe I was hasty. As for incest, if many put this tag it's because many users like it and it sells well, there are horrible games with this tag, I admit, but there are also horrible games. without this tag

School environment is present in most games, if many consider incest a very used tag, school environment is also a very saturated tag

School environment is present in most games, if many consider incest to be a very used tag, school environment is also a very saturated tag. I love incest to the point that I often overlook the flaws of some games simply because they have the incest tag.
But each one is different and that's okay

Reactions: XJ347

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3471650

Overview:
Marriage is complicated, especially when you're part of the Carter family. Camilla has had enough of James skulking around, guilty and conflicted. Something is seriously wrong, so something has to change!
Sick of the housewife life, Camilla embarks on her own adventure, away from the family home. She's enrolled at the Cummingbrook Research University of Sexual Health! What adventures will a confident, sexy, and mature student have around all these young, impressionable college co-eds? And can Camilla help her new friends when they find themselves in deep trouble? Find out in CRUSH College!
Thread Updated: 2024-03-23
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Developer: CRUSH - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:

View attachment 3471773 View attachment 3471775 View attachment 3471779 View attachment 3471829 View attachment 3471776 View attachment 3471800 View attachment 3471778 View attachment 3471801 View attachment 3471798 View attachment 3471803
WOW, a MILF in college, love the idea. Can we get Camilla to work at night in a sleazy bar, with a gloryhole, wearing a slut uniform and being groped and molested by all the drunks.? The more corrupted she becomes the bigger slut and eventually whore she becomes. Just food for thought dev.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: michelita

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Good! But why "hide" it under a different name? Yours has a lot of weight behind it, and highly sought after by many including myself.
Eh, it makes sense, if the main account has mostly plateaued with subs and they want to try double dipping on subscribers. DK has kinid of a "name" in the industry for focusing on loli content which with the current environment could be kind of scary to live in. May be trying to get another channel going that focuses on non loli stuff.

If thats the case I would hope they also offer it to people subscribed to the main channel as thats kinda scummy imo but what do I care, I pirate the shit anyways.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I've only played like the first 10 minutes of this game and I am loving it already. Camilla (she's a small titted cutie), is telling her husband that she wants to get wild and nasty at college, and he is free to do his thing as well. So, let's turn her into a slutty whore then she can really make some big money.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm only up to the first night of class and already know this is going in my Fucking_Excellent folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Outstanding art. Maybe gonna wait for more content. "Version 0.1 Blueballs" sucks.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Is all lesbian content involving MC completely avoidable? Possible to play pure hetero route?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Custom model is a bit of a stretch.
Technically speaking, VAM doesn't even own their models. They're all circa-Genesis 2/3 models brought over from Daz. So, no, they aren't at all custom. Not in the slightest. No more than using Daz with sliders, at least.

VAM2 is supposedly working with Genesis 8, but there could potentially be a litany of legal issues with that. Especially since most interactive licenses aren't being bought.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes