Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Good renderings. It looks very interesting, I'll take a look at it. Thanks!

Pd: Me when I see a new game with female MC.
roy-williams.gif

Last edited:

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
I'm glad I made it past the cringy intro with the deadbeat slutty mom who decides to have a midlife crisis so I could see one of the hottest fucking gloryhole scenes ever. But as some other users pointed out, I think the game would be better with the PC being a normal college aged student instead of a MILF that looks and acts like a teenager.

Also, the game needs more choices, but I guess I'm not a huge fan of visual novels.

Reactions: zerofreak

Pimentos

Jun 12, 2024
The game is simply great ! Like all games from DumbKoala. I’m looking forward for the futures upgrades.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
it was 4, and you think waiting 4 or 5 months after first release and never updates anything or contact, its smartest ? think again..
Given that just clicking on the and link listed in the first page show that the dev was active yesterday, even when thinking again, I come to the same conclusion as Maviarab...
:)

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
Given that just clicking on the and link listed in the first page show that the dev was active yesterday, even when thinking again, I come to the same conclusion as Maviarab...
:)
then we will see who is right smart boys :) keep waiting..

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes