Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah sure looks like they are too busy making animations and animated comics :rolleyes:
Yeah, I swa that Rebecca's Raunchy Retreat recently got hit with the abandoned tag....also on a first release, pissed me off that a little, especially after asking DK what was going on with it (before the tag), he conveniently decided to ignore me.

SpicyMoon

Feb 6, 2022

Hey everyone, we are happy to let you know that the new CRUSH update is finally coming this month! It will be a big update that will bring us one step closer to discovering just what happened to Harper and what nefarious things are going on in a little town...

You will see returning characters like Camilla, Jessica, Nicola, Vanessa, Sally, Noah, and some new and exciting girls. Featuring 140+ animations and plenty of renders to feast your eyes on.

We have also recruited 2 composers to provide us with unique and custom tracks to enhance the experience.

We are very much looking forward to getting CRUSH into your hands, stay tuned!

10ini_4.jpg
8gone_7.jpg 13anxi_13.jpg 18hack_13.jpg

Any news about this amazing game?
Here you go :)

SpicyMoon

Feb 6, 2022
CRUSH_O.2_2.jpg

The new update is here! Search for Harper and delve into the murky criminal underworld hiding just below the surface of Cumingbrook! Join Noah, who volunteers for a sex drug trial with the charming Dr. Vanessa at the S.H.E. Institute.

Discover the Luciano's nefarious business, and Sally Luciano's ambitious plans to get a piece of the family action!

Meanwhile, Camilla and Jessica get indoctrinated into a student sex cult as they investigate the whereabouts of their missing friend! Cam and Jess may hate each other, but can they work together to make sense of it all to find Harper?

Come visit Cummingbrook and meet its beautiful deviants and the murky mysteries they hide...

Featuring:
  • 786 renders
  • 132 animations
  • 12 bonus images
  • plenty of action in store!
The game is now available on a paid basis, you will get future updates when you purchase it. Take advantage of the early price before more updates are out!

7part_21.jpg 9pure_39.jpg 10ini_7.jpg 10ini_8.jpg 10ini_58.jpg 13anxi_26.jpg 18hack_37.jpg 19hack_11.jpg 19hack_43.jpg

Also available on and

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Does this have cheating in it, or am I misunderstanding the description?
Depending on your exact definition then yes. Hubby has been cheating...and sharing with her (previous titles)...she (FMC) goes 'back to college' as she bored with life and wants her own fun.

Reactions: Wilwock

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
CRUSH College [v0.2] [CRUSH] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,13 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,12 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
i expect scenes with heels !
There's plenty of female protag games with those scenes a heck of a lot more than there is that could merge the lesbian and group sex tag for a lesbian only orgy..with that said, I'm in hopes on the genre of lesbian toe sucking actually increasing as it would appear that genre still hasn't had it's fair amount in comparison to the other genres of games.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Looks interesting, Kind of like Dumd Koala art.

Thanks. Crush :giggle:
That literally reads in one of the pictures, if you looked them trough. I too recognized the art. DK really knows how to create the character faces, but the story and gaming mechanics are totally another thing. Hope this time he/she/it/what has teamed up with somebody who knows something about making interesting story and gaming mechanics to make it decent.

Draco-Drake

Sep 23, 2024
Finally an AVN with the art of DumbKoala but they made another typical DumbKoala mistake, focusing on lesbian content... We all love to see sexy women doing it but for the content to be just that, it's boring​

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CrushCollege-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes