RPGM Completed CRYSTAL FANTASY Chapters of the Chosen Braves [v1.06] [Capture1]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Gonna copy/paste my comment from the request thread here...

The translator did a decent but far from perfect translation to focus on "modding" the game.
-he kinda messed around/fucked up the early balance and made it more grindy, after level 6ish everything he did doesnt matter anymore tho.
-he broke the savesystem at several points and now is trying to fix it again (or maybe already did, lost track of his patches)
-left several japanese things in the game "because he likes some japanese in his games" (some intro and tutorial stuff. Nothing too important)

The game is very linear so u cant lose track or miss something by accident.
Scenes are pretty short but kinda animated (short loops with diffrent face expressions)

Genre would be something like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(sadly there is no corruption cause its all about "look at this red crystal: aaaaand u r a mindless cockhungry bitch")

PS:
Good potential but kinda wasted by the developer (and even more by the translator)
Here is a 100%save file in case somebody wants to skip to the good part (re-collection)

leminhduc

Aug 26, 2017
I'm not good at English
This game has something wrong
Does anyone know how to fix it
This is a photo when I run re-collection
Thank you
26551050_741821846016498_1114557177_n.png

Valcry

May 16, 2017
Thank you again @TheImage. You are everything I aspire to be! Now if only CircleKame can finish their FF game or atleast say its done for good so someone could possibly translate it, ill be calling into work for sure. I tried to machine trans but it bugs out cause you're naked all the time and cant do anything lol.

Haku123

May 19, 2017
how long is the game? is it short or will you have a few good hours of playing it?

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Found this game couple of weeks ago, it only held my attention for about half an hour, not very good.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
how long is the game? is it short or will you have a few good hours of playing it?
wouldnt say neither "short" nor "good hours".
lets say: I wouldnt play it in a single session
(also because its not so good I wanted to keep playing it for very long but thats a personal opinion)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
PS:
Good potential but kinda wasted by the developer (and even more by the translator)
Here is a 100%save file in case somebody wants to skip to the good part (re-collection)
''skip to the good part'' Heh. Feels weird when I'm not the one using this line to refer to H in an H-game. At this point it's practically my catchphrase. XD
But yeah, few minutes in and I already saw this was gonna be a drag.
Hentai Gods bless you, my son.
Such a shame. Could've been great. How awesome would it have been to play a game where you get to slowly whore out and corrupt a bunch of Final Fantasy girls? Sigh. Wasted potential. :FeelsBadMan:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Such a shame. Could've been great. How awesome would it have been to play a game where you get to slowly whore out and corrupt a bunch of Final Fantasy girls? Sigh. Wasted potential. :FeelsBadMan:
The time will come when "Fatal fate and fatal fist" will see a full translation. ( ' - ')

There is a partial (fck partials, most useless sh*t ever) so its just a question of time.

Reactions: tim f and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The time will come when "Fatal fate and fatal fist" will see a full translation. ( ' - ')

There is a partial (fck partials, most useless sh*t ever) so its just a question of time.
Hopefully one day. We can dream. And pray to the Hentai Gods.
Though judging by CircleKAME's last couple games I feel like that one will disappoint too. They just haven't been the same since Arms Devicer and Parallel Fantasy If. Great games with a lot of H. But these last few? So little H and so many bugs. So depressing. :FeelsBadMan:
I don't think they even properly finished one of their recent games, yet they already moved on to the next one.

Reactions: You

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
I remembered seeing this on ULMF many months ago and the pain I went through just to patch the game lol. Had to unpack it but the game was too big.

Korrupt

Jul 26, 2017
This game is pretty frustrating : / artwork is great, battle sequence is nice, but ultimately the writing and the linearity of the game lets the game down hard. All it needs is a few hub cities with some discoverable h-scenes and a sex stat profile page for the game to be incredible. Oh well, hoping the developer gets it right next time

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
If you mean the gameplay is slow then you can use this speed hack. If it runs slow on your computer though I can't help you
Thanks for the speedhack but what does this do? Does it work on other MV games as well? Also MV games are so heavy that it slows your game like when walking it keeps skipping the walks and also when opening the menu

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Thanks for the speedhack but what does this do? Does it work on other MV games as well? Also MV games are so heavy that it slows your game like when walking it keeps skipping the walks and also when opening the menu
The speed hack basically lets you x2 or higher the game speed when you apply it.
You just copy "RPGMV_Speedhack.exe" and "Speedhax.js" into the games main folder and then open "RPGMV_Speedhack.exe" and press enter when prompted.
Then, when you open the game, you just have to press numbers on your keyboard to set what level of speed you want.
It should work for all MV games, but if the game doesn't have a "www" folder, then you'll have to unpack the game first, which is what other tools in the rar are for.
And yeah, if you computer has trouble running the games already, then the speed hack isn't going to work very well.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes