Rydia is from Final Fantasy 4
Faris and Rena are from Final Fantasy 5
Terra and Celes are from Final Fantasy 6
Tifa Aerith and Yuffie are from Final Fantasy 7
Yuna is from Final Fantasy 10
Lightning is from Final Fantasy 13

Highguiy

Aug 16, 2022
It has been mentioned, but for those that feel the game is too hard and too grindy, bear in mind that this isn't the original version, but rather a mod by the translator that felt the original game was too easy for their tastes, so they deliberately made it harder and grindier when they translated it.

The changes from the original game:

- All enemies give 20% less EXP / 30% less gold
- Standby hero's don't receive EXP for battles (expect certain boss battles)
- Some Early skills are delayed from unlocking
- 20% more MP cost for skills usage
- 20% lower TP accumulation
- Some status effects stay after battle (poison, darkness, silence and zombie)
- Run no longer 100% successful
- Gain MP back from attacking in battles? WTF??? Removed
You know, I hate wasting time just grinding in H-RPGMaker games when I want to take a journey into it. So listen to what we're complaining here and either restore the original version or make a difficulty setting option, translator.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Sooooooooooooo....

Did this get fixed so it has the version that was NOT modded by the translator? Or is it still the version that's unnecessarily more grindy than it needs to be?

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
Sup, I had some free time. I think I managed to put most of the things back to the default, though I could only compare with the trial version of the game. I haven't done a full playthrough yet but I assume it works fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So here you go. Tell me if something goes wrong. I might see it. Or I might not.

DOWNLOAD
Pre-patched:
Patch only:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
First of all, thank you very much for your work. I played the game up until the Faris events (which is about midway into the game, I think based on the H-scenes) and I didn't run into any bugs or problems. Even with your fixes, the game is a bit grindy, but nowhere near as much as it would have been without them. I really don't want to imagine how annoying it would have been to play in the modded state, since the changes don't really make the game harder, they just make it more repetitive...

That said, I don't think I'll be playing it any further than this, because the game is extremely linear and is barely worth being called an RPG. It also follows the exact same formula over and over. Run through a bunch of random encounters -> Reach destination, have a boss-fight and/or H-event happen. There are zero choices whatsoever and the only thing you need is to keep levels up by 1-2 over the recommended level to beat each important encounter without too much hassle.

Now, this wouldn't be so bad on its own, if the story was genuinely interesting in some way... but it's not. At least, not for me. There may be references to the FF games these girls come from, but as I've never played any of them, they fly right over my head... and that's made worse by the absolutely atrocious translation.

This is NOT an English translation.

This is barely edited MTL. It still has all the usual halmarks like calling the clit "chestnut", or using the word "blame" and "commit" in weird ways... so on and so forth. The list goes on and on... and I just wasn't able to handle it any more. I tried. I really did. But it's just not worth the linguistic torture.

Furthermore, the battle-rape is also really lame. It feels tacked on, as all the girls have the exact same animations with absolutely all enemies, to the point where it looks ridiculous with some of them. There's only 4 playable girls by the Faris events, and I think a bit later you get the 5th. All the other girls get 1-2 H-scene each. You can kind of tell that the dev liked some girls more than others, because only 10 scenes are animated out of 22... but I will give them props for not reusing CGs at all... and having animations at all is a rarity in RPGM.

Long live full saves. I'm out. XD

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Can someone add the animated tag on this game page? i played it a little bit and it clearly has a animation element on it, and the battle fuck is animated too

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Do yourself a favor and use MTool and/or a save editor when playing this game.

It's pretty grindy (more so with the modded version) and that's going to cut down the grind time a lot. You know it's something wrong when it feels like cheating at the game should be mandatory. And speaking of that mod...

definitely a HUGE dick move. If you're going to translate a game (MTL or otherwise), either DO NOT change things.... or make it OPTIONAL. Otherwise it seems like that BS twitter crap where someone "fixes your work for you" but it's actually disrespectful as all hell

Reactions: aberzombie
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes