4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Can i use cheat engine on this? i cannot seem to make it work
If you are trying to change things like gold, typically for RPGM games, it's 4byte with this formula:
*number* x 2 + 1 or
*number* x 8.
You can also just use a save editor:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ryuk674

Grail

Feb 3, 2019
Two quick things: How do you get the suicide/temptation skills in this game just legit (save file doesn't work) and a few pages back someone posted about a house in the first area holding a "strong power" is anything ever done for that? I have played through this game a few times, still haven't been able to figure out those two aspects.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Just wondering, are there some good Final Fantasy 18+ games out there that anyone knows of? Would be greatly appreciated to get a collection of sorts here.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
It has been mentioned, but for those that feel the game is too hard and too grindy, bear in mind that this isn't the original version, but rather a mod by the translator that felt the original game was too easy for their tastes, so they deliberately made it harder and grindier when they translated it.

The changes from the original game:

- All enemies give 20% less EXP / 30% less gold
- Standby hero's don't receive EXP for battles (expect certain boss battles)
- Some Early skills are delayed from unlocking
- 20% more MP cost for skills usage
- 20% lower TP accumulation
- Some status effects stay after battle (poison, darkness, silence and zombie)
- Run no longer 100% successful
- Gain MP back from attacking in battles? WTF??? Removed

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
to be honest, this game is pretty boring in terms of maps. it is very linear and gets way to easy because of these supporter girls.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
It has been mentioned, but for those that feel the game is too hard and too grindy, bear in mind that this isn't the original version, but rather a mod by the translator that felt the original game was too easy for their tastes, so they deliberately made it harder and grindier when they translated it.

The changes from the original game:

- All enemies give 20% less EXP / 30% less gold
- Standby hero's don't receive EXP for battles (expect certain boss battles)
- Some Early skills are delayed from unlocking
- 20% more MP cost for skills usage
- 20% lower TP accumulation
- Some status effects stay after battle (poison, darkness, silence and zombie)
- Run no longer 100% successful
- Gain MP back from attacking in battles? WTF??? Removed
for a translator to do that and not make it a separate version mod.. that is pretty ridiculous.. almost bordering on despicable(meaning, a low dirty thing to do)
using mtool sounds better at this point :/
(note: mtool is a great program, so I don't mean it's bad)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZX7H and aberzombie

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
The was also modded to add in a lot of extra stuff, but also be more difficult. And there's harder one.
I know this is an old post.. but the fact that it is modded hard mode already is a huge facepalm.. and the fact that the translator even made a harder one.. who is this moron???
(and for some context about me as a person on this site: I usually love that people translator games and that I can play them in 'mostly' understandable english.)

Reactions: khongtrungten
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes