RPGM Completed CRYSTAL FANTASY Chapters of the Chosen Braves [v1.06] [Capture1]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Answered my own question from a few posts above. This is actually a hard mode version of the game so there’s no way to change the difficulty. I’m about 3/4 through and it has suddenly gotten really difficult. Not really a good enough game to grind through this level of difficulty. I’m quitting with just 2 "worlds" left.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
By the way, this OP is NOT Crystal Fantasy. It is Crystal Fantasy: Hard Mode, that I found out about over on ULMF (page 6 of Crystal Fantasy thread). When you first open the game, on the lower right it says Hard Mode. Someone modded the game to be much harder and that is the game posted here.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Answered my own question from a few posts above. This is actually a hard mode version of the game so there’s no way to change the difficulty. I’m about 3/4 through and it has suddenly gotten really difficult. Not really a good enough game to grind through this level of difficulty. I’m quitting with just 2 "worlds" left.
u can grind a lot when in last world before last boss.
use lightning terra n rydia

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Im getting some nasty frame drops during battles. First time ive experienced something like this in a RPGM game. Anyone got the same issue?

Jan 12, 2020
At first I didn't want to cheat by using the super save file but this game is brutally difficult for a h-game. I just want to see my FF waifus get fucked, dammit! At least it has voice acting and animated h-scenes.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The was also modded to add in a lot of extra stuff, but also be more difficult. And there's harder one.

Sep 3, 2018
Game should have a lolicon warning, there's a rape scene on what appears to be a child character and there's no way I saw to skip that garbage. Does anyone know of a version where that scene is removed, or has the game files so I could mod the thing and remove it myself? I don't even like having that shit on my computer.

Sep 3, 2018
Also, you're very limited in what playable characters are available. You're allowed to use only 5, three active and two inactive. For some dumb reason the inactives do not receive xp so you have to try to swap them in and out to get them leveled up (unless you just modify the save file to get everyone to level 99 which I definitely recommend. The random battles are too annoying to grind this much).

The available characters are Lightning, Tifa, Terra, Rydia (only inactive for the first half of the game) and Yuna. The bastard devs tease you with a bunch of other characters but you can't use any of them for some nonsense reason. That means no Aeris or Yuffie (probably more popular than any of the other non-FF7 characters) nor can you use Rikku (another popular one). There is nobody from FF8 nor FF9 in the game despite that those two had at least one or two relatively popular female characters.

It really doesn't make sense. I get that they give you a limited active roster, but it seems like pure laziness to not let you swap in who you want.

• Angry
Reactions: Shirokaen

SkyHard

Mar 16, 2018
The combat feels kinda generic after I while (you cant choose ur skills, they are given), you cant also choose your stats after leveling up, enemy have special "H ATTACKS" who are good and original, but not all monster have them.
The CG scenes are very scarce with just a few of them every time you encounter a new girl or just 1 per character.
Overall is a good Final Fantasy style game, but it gets VERY GENERIC and REPETITIVE so fast with so little H content that end up boring it.

Xatham

Feb 27, 2018
This was disappointing mostly because it had so much promise. It has good art, h attacks, they clearly put time and effort into making this, but... it honestly just feels very vanilla and there isn't a lot to do. It feels like they went hard into making a final fantasy game, and then went "oh, right, this is supposed to be a hentai game too"

Reactions: Sarica

Darth Xelleon

Dec 2, 2019
I think what I like most about this is that it doesn't just focus on girls from the newer games it actually has Terra Celes Faris and my first waifu Rydia

Zombira

Dec 15, 2020
Enjoyable for the first couple of hours I must say, then I had to cheat to at least keep my focus.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Oh by the way, their other game, Succubus Connect, has been released on steam and there's a patch too.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The developers , just click their circle name to see all the games a dev has there.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes