RPGM Completed CRYSTAL FANTASY Chapters of the Chosen Braves [v1.06] [Capture1]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The speed hack basically lets you x2 or higher the game speed when you apply it.
You just copy "RPGMV_Speedhack.exe" and "Speedhax.js" into the games main folder and then open "RPGMV_Speedhack.exe" and press enter when prompted.
Then, when you open the game, you just have to press numbers on your keyboard to set what level of speed you want.
It should work for all MV games, but if the game doesn't have a "www" folder, then you'll have to unpack the game first, which is what other tools in the rar are for.
And yeah, if you computer has trouble running the games already, then the speed hack isn't going to work very well.
I see that explains it thanks for the explanation

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I rather enjoyed this game but was kinda hoping for a bad end where the girls (if corrupted enough) turn to Chaos and help him take (and are taken in turn) Cosmos. Other than that this game is fantastic.

Reactions: ponyguy

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
man was so excited...until i saw you played only as the females and they just get raped...pass. Now a harem game with all these chicks now that would be the tits
Exactly. I was so excited when I first saw this game on dlsite some time ago, but then I find out you play as the girls getting boned, instead of player character fucking the girls. Fail.

Reactions: tim f
Jul 22, 2017
Finished the game. I think the creators did a really great job overall. Characters are good. Story is good. Fighting system is good. The one thing I didn't really like is that at least half of the sex scenes are not animated ( I'm not sure if it's half of them or less or more lol but somewhere around it ). :/

I'm interested to see if they will make a game again. Would be interesting to see if they continue with final fantasy characters or something different.

It's worth to try the game out in my opinion so go ahead.

kyrriiee

Aug 7, 2017
Is there missable cg in this game ? And do i need to "lose" on purpose to see some cg ?

Jul 22, 2017
@kyrriiee
No. You don't need to ''lose'' on purpose. It kind of happends automatically as the story progresses so don't worry about that. There is no missable cg I think.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I just finished the game. It took me around 7 hours. Honestly, it's fairly boring. I thought so anyway. The art is great and the combat system is decent. However, most of the game is spent grinding, as you'll need money for potions and such, because the enemies are difficult to beat, which is kinda pointless in a game like this. We all know why we play these games, and it isn't for the combat. You have to spend a lot of time leveling up, which gets incredibly boring quickly, as you can imagine. The story is meh. There is a decent number of H-scenes, but they are all similar, repetitive and tedious. And short! Out of the 7-ish hours it took me to complete the game, only around 15 to 20 minutes were spent on H-scenes. You also can't choose when the girls have sex. It just happens to every girl once or twice as you play the game. There is no corruption system or anything of the sort. The game is also completely linear. There are no decisions to be made here. The story always ends the same way. There are a few cities where they could have implemented a lot of scenes and gave players more freedom but, alas, they didn't. You simply go from one location to the next, fighting waves and waves of random encounter enemies (Sooo annoying. Developers have to learn that random encounter enemies are CRAP which nobody likes) who can sometimes attack you 5 seconds after you had beaten the previous group, until you reach the end of the level. There, you see a short H-scene, beat the boss and then move on to the next area. That's it. I would say, if you have a lot of free time and really don't have anything else to play, check it out. Otherwise, skip this one. You won't miss, well, anything really.

Last edited:

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
The game keeps crash closing on me...Like every 7-10 minutes or so. Saving frequently is a staple requirement in an rpg, but I'm saving every few minutes so I don't lose too much. Any help on how to fix?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
The game keeps crash closing on me...Like every 7-10 minutes or so. Saving frequently is a staple requirement in an rpg, but I'm saving every few minutes so I don't lose too much. Any help on how to fix?
That's really strange. A couple of things you can try. First, naturally, try redownloading the game. Make sure to save your saves. Second, make sure to set your antivirus software to not scan this game. Third, start the game as administrator. Fourth, give up and play something that is not a complete waste of time. Seriously, this game is incredibly boring. Trust me.

Hatorimatsu

Oct 7, 2017
Hey does anyone know if their is a way to get into the building on the right up the stairs in the Town of Narche
I beat the game already and i want to know if it is a hidden boss or something.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I tried to enjoy this game but despite the gorgeous animations, the rest of the game is simply "meh"... too straight forward with too much battle. I prefer games with more freedom.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes