RPGM Abandoned Crystal Profile Leticia [v0.04] [Boneca_SB]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Ok, two things I have noticed in chapter 1 (haven't played farther)

1. When I send Mr. X to the battlefield, the war value goes UP by 5, even though the text claimed it got reduced
2. After "recruiting" the thief in your house, you are permanently stuck with her

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Ok, two things I have noticed in chapter 1 (haven't played farther)

1. When I send Mr. X to the battlefield, the war value goes UP by 5, even though the text claimed it got reduced
2. After "recruiting" the thief in your house, you are permanently stuck with her
1: I'll check this out.
2:If you go home before period 20, bugs may occur

Jul 25, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger these? they look like they occur before she becomes a valkyrie but the only place i know of that could trigger it (when humping across lake) wont cause love of auron.

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger these? they look like they occur before she becomes a valkyrie but the only place i know of that could trigger it (when humping across lake) wont cause love of auron.
Yes!when humping across lake: You will only get this scene by using Cheats, because she would never betray her boyfriend before she becomes valkyrie. :illuminati: :WeSmart:

sevens77

Jun 21, 2020
I played two versions of Crystal Leticia

When I first played the game, I felt a little confused where to go, but this was fixed in the latest version of Crystal Leticia making it easier for the player to go.

The scenes were good too, in the same style as the creator of Valentine HS, my only negative point was that there were some parts of the scenes that I didn't like, but I don't want to give spoilers.

Regarding gameplay, the battle system is very easy, that is, the game is not a hardcore game. Only the gameplay can be confusing for novice players, only I understood how it works in my second game.

Crystal Leticia is a good game, but some sex scenes will not be to everyone's liking, but in return it delivers a good story.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote