4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

RedXGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Any news? i would love the next update to be more with the mom shes perfect
I'm close to finishing the upcoming update, It's planned be released on 15th/16th November depending on the playtest results and the public version will be available 3 days after that.

There's not as much new content for Marie(2 scenes atm) as I introduced new characters to the game and things will go a bit slow with her and Mia.

yopi’erre

Jul 7, 2021
I'm close to finishing the upcoming update, It's planned be released on 15th/16th November depending on the playtest results and the public version will be available 3 days after that.

There's not as much new content for Marie(2 scenes atm) as I introduced new characters to the game and things will go a bit slow with her and Mia.
no problem can't wait for more with marie

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020

There it is.

Get people interested in your game through the two characters people care about and then waste 50+ updates focusing on literal whos nobody gives two shits about. Every single time.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
Nice game, I like the animation too, I'm curious how things will go with the girls, whether he's just having fun alone or whether he has a best friend, we have three of us with Stepmom/sis and co.^^

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Played the new version. It was disappointing, barely 10 minutes of content. Idk what dev is doing all this time but I expected something a bit more...substantial. The dialogue is still rough, and the new characters don't have much depth, the new milf just jerks you off less than a week of meeting her, no development, or tension or build up. No new character development with the home milf and sis, the home milf is just a bimbo without any maternal features or personality. I was excited when the demo released but now I'm having seconds thoughts. I want to give the dev the benefit of the doubt. Hope the next update will go better.
Seems like another scammer

SILDOB

Jan 11, 2021
Interesting to play, interesting characters. Mom looks like a mom, not like in most games like a sister. Varied quests + lots of stuff and action of the genre. I liked the game.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes