4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
I find myself saying this again:
great potential but little to no progress in updating :'(
found the game while it was in v0.1.3b (god knows how long it was in that state), 6 months later 20ish gameplay.
am not being a Debbie-downer here. but ... good luck anyways ♥

Reactions: Reese286

anonimos

Apr 29, 2018
Imagine someone strangling and leaving you passed out on the floor for...spilling some juice in your face(?). Question. Why didn't MC take any kind of aggressive stand? Being choked in and of itself is rather horrifying, but being choked to the point of passing out? I'd wake up, be glad to be alive, look for her and sock her in the back of the head. That's attempted murder. Why is it treated like some weirdly light saucy scene? Am I the only one that's immensely bothered by it?

damias

Sep 13, 2020
btw whats the ''influence'' for? just started and its in the setting for the household when setting names...

Manturgent

Aug 31, 2016
btw whats the ''influence'' for? just started and its in the setting for the household when setting names...
Supposedly it affects how often they are refered to as what you set the title to. But I seem to only see them called by their name regardless of what the influence is set to.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
pretty nice game - very nice non "AI" arts, PROPER help system, quests and items. Played it with joy. So, please, continue!

sharpys

May 21, 2017
All tease, slow progress.
Kinda expected for a game only less than a year old, so to the back burner it goes.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes