WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Neither am I ... but the info you require IS written there and doesn't require you to be his Patreon.

Posted
May 22 at 1:59pm
Update Goal: Memorial Day Weekend

Reactions: crisbr

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
but the info you require IS written there and doesn't require you to be his Patreon.
As you see, you should have patreon access to watch news. I know his patreon page. So, I ask again: could somebody share fresh news from patreon? Thanks!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Neither am I ... but the info you require IS written there and doesn't require you to be his Patreon.

Posted
May 22 at 1:59pm
Update Goal: Memorial Day Weekend
To be fair, not only does one have to visit his Patreon, but also find the locked post you mention (locked post don't usually have a release date in their title) and then google "Memorial Day Weekend" to find out when the hell that is.

Reactions: iainmore

Fred Asten

Jan 31, 2018
To be fair, not only does one have to visit his Patreon, but also find the locked post you mention (locked post don't usually have a release date in their title) and then google "Memorial Day Weekend" to find out when the hell that is.
Memorial Day in 2018 is on Monday, the 28th of May (28/5/2018).

In the United States, Memorial Day is always celebrated on the last Monday of May.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I would be surprised if it appears on Memorial Day as he set an ambitious target date. Considering the content of the game. Oh and meeting deadlines over a long weekend well I am not expecting to see update till the last day of month.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'm looking forward to the new version! There are really not enough cuck games on here! I love 'em.

Reactions: crisbr

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Well that was hot. Now I'm wondering if there are more cuckold games out there (not just random out of place NTR but intentional cuckoldry like this).

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
:( Crashes for me just before going into the gloryhole. Tried restarting but always get a crash.

Reactions: Ekzar
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes