Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
OK. Got it to work by starting a new game and playing through. Maybe a save game incompatibility? Or just the number of points I had?

It was a bit short unfortunately.

Reactions: WoodyGB

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
I started from a fresh save. The crash error occurs in the red dress on the dance floor and you nod twice instead of just once. Shake your head no on the 2nd request and you can proceed. Unfortunately this content release took all of 2 minutes to read thru. Not worth the download at this point.

R

RWaites

Cuck Simulator 1.4 Now Available.
Patrons only
May 29 at 4:11pm
New update! This is a beta of course, so tell me of any bugs. It includes extra art for the sexting scene, bug fixes for old updates, and a whole new gloryhole scene. Things will accelerate from here.
Next month will see two updates; one to 1.5, and a preview of my special project. The plan with the simulator is complete the story first and then add the more "gamey" aspects, such as unlockable scenes and fetishes. I realized it has to be this way so I can balance the point allocations.

Anyway, thanks for all your patience and again, you complete me.

Windows Version:

#!DlkhUSyC!vOVVt2xJUvrjsQ7bKVzxmBQPkO5Txbv0uldX_zjb2ho

Mac Version:

#!P1kWUSpa!lavdWg0cYsGPVVwXqooaa-p6hxQ3ClWkfTQHfR23330

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I started from a fresh save. The crash error occurs in the red dress on the dance floor and you nod twice instead of just once. Shake your head no on the 2nd request and you can proceed. Unfortunately this content release took all of 2 minutes to read thru. Not worth the download at this point.
I started from fresh (both new game and a new folder, didn't overwrite) and was able to do 2 nods with red dress just fine. Didn't experience any crashes anywhere else either. Not real experienced with the Tyrano engine, but makes me wonder if it's got some peculiarities with certain configurations.

Reactions: crisbr

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

Cuck Simulator 1.4 Now Available.
Patrons only
May 29 at 4:11pm
New update! This is a beta of course, so tell me of any bugs. It includes extra art for the sexting scene, bug fixes for old updates, and a whole new gloryhole scene. Things will accelerate from here.
Next month will see two updates; one to 1.5, and a preview of my special project. The plan with the simulator is complete the story first and then add the more "gamey" aspects, such as unlockable scenes and fetishes. I realized it has to be this way so I can balance the point allocations.

Anyway, thanks for all your patience and again, you complete me.

Windows Version:

#!DlkhUSyC!vOVVt2xJUvrjsQ7bKVzxmBQPkO5Txbv0uldX_zjb2ho

Mac Version:

#!P1kWUSpa!lavdWg0cYsGPVVwXqooaa-p6hxQ3ClWkfTQHfR23330
Added to the OP - thanks!

Reactions: Del.Mar and crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
what a joy my eyes are even burning and tearing with joy .... I'm not even sleeping while I do not play it my internet is downloading at 20kb shit >. < I'm more than happy with this project ;}

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone know how to get the additional stage images to appear? She's clearly progressing but I've yet to see anything beyond the stage 1 image despite ending with the gloryhole scene.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Now call me crazy, but if you added an h to the title we would have Chuck simulator. Go about your life as Chuck, do Chuck related activities, build up relations between Chuck and his friends.

Just saying.

quemfoianao

Dec 26, 2017
For those who the game crashes, delete all SAV. files and start a new game. i did this and worked for me

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes