chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
What's new in this version? It still seems to end at the glory hole, which is where it ended before.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
There are 2 more scenes after leaving the Glory hole.

Note that there is a Cucksim 1.61-hotfix edition released.

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Where can I find Monty's comics? Pregnancy Pact and Best Men? Do i have to pledge to his Patreon?

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I love this game and I look forward to the next update mr dev. Thank-you for making such a kinky game and keep it up!

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
No....

The sequence should be go to the Club and dance. ...
Return home.... ( note that it is possible to fail at this point if certain criteria haven't been met. )
Go to the Club's glory hole.
Return to Club.
Pick up a random guy.
Return Home for the first cuck experience.

Last edited:

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
No....

The sequence should be go to the Club and dance. ...
Return home.... ( note that it is possible to fail at this point if certain criteria haven't been met. )
Go to the Club's glory hole.
Return to Club.
Pick up a random guy.
Return Home for the first cuck experience.
Thanks for the answer.

I was in a club, where the wife dances with a lot of guys.
There we met another woman.
Later home the lady wrote messages and said we should go the Oreo Club.
In the club the story lead us to the toilet with the gloryholes and then the game stopped suddenly.
Where is the mistake? Is it, that we failed, cause certain criteria haven't been met?
The score of the wife is Red11 & Black15, if these numbers important for the criteria.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Thanks for the answer.

I was in a club, where the wife dances with a lot of guys.
There we met another woman.
Later home the lady wrote messages and said we should go the Oreo Club.
In the club the story lead us to the toilet with the gloryholes and then the game stopped suddenly.
Where is the mistake? Is it, that we failed, cause certain criteria haven't been met?
The score of the wife is Red11 & Black15, if these numbers important for the criteria.
There is a mistake on the Sub route supposedly rectified in the 1.61 fixed version that hasn't been uploaded here.

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
Surprised more than 100 people are still subbed on patreon. saw the writing on the wall and left long ago. dude never even completed the comics he started. wake up people, your literally being cucked lol.

Last edited:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Surprised more than 100 people are still subbed on patreon. saw the writing on the wall and left long ago. dude never even completed the comics he started. wake up people, your literally being cucked lol.

IDK it might be dead, but it might not. If you think that 2 months is the longest these guys go without an update you haven't been around this long. Its not even been 2 months, waaaay to early to say for sure that the creator is done/abandoned the project. I hope not, time will tell.

Edit - He made a post a few days ago on his patreon.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes