Boobhauser

Apr 23, 2017
IDK it might be dead, but it might not. If you think that 2 months is the longest these guys go without an update you haven't been around this long. Its not even been 2 months, waaaay to early to say for sure that the creator is done/abandoned the project. I hope not, time will tell.

Edit - He made a post a few days ago on his patreon.
That'd be pretty meta though. They're paying for cuck content and by not giving them cuck content he's giving them cuck content by cucking them on the content. The 3d chess of smut!

D

Deleted member 684837

anything in the new modded version? i noticed the only new thing monty has posted is an update to his payments they are now taken immediately as opposed to only at the end of the month

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
anything in the new modded version? i noticed the only new thing monty has posted is an update to his payments they are now taken immediately as opposed to only at the end of the month
I modded / tidied up the last version , 90% of which you will not notice as it was to do with the game filing / dir / construction which was a mess... the game is now around 50% smaller simply by removing multiple instances of the same content.

There is really no "NEW" content , just some tweaks to the U.I. and save /load system plus the addition of hints.
I have said above that there is no NEW content ...whilst this is true some of the content / choices in the last scenes did not show & this has been fixed.

Reactions: hedaite1

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
#Monty says...

Note:- You will progress to a GAME OVER.

IF your points score is any of the following..

Jungle Fever less than 21

OR

Angst greater than Jungle fever

OR

Angst greater than 20

fifavenue

Nov 25, 2018
yeah I figured it out finally. I couldn't find the save button because its so small. super hot story unfortunately no where near finished

Monty McBlack

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi, Monty Here. Sorry about the sparse updates, but I just moved into a new house and had some problems getting settled. However, my new computer is on the way and I intend to start cranking out the updates. More consistant polling is also planned. Thank you everyone for your continued support.

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Hi, Monty Here. Sorry about the sparse updates, but I just moved into a new house and had some problems getting settled. However, my new computer is on the way and I intend to start cranking out the updates. More consistant polling is also planned. Thank you everyone for your continued support.
Cool! By the way, will new women be introduced? And will you ever switch to Ren'py?

Amfortas

Feb 10, 2019
Man, I love your work, keep it up!

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
Dom route is a little disappointing. I still feel like I'm the one driving the action and not her. It becomes really apparent at the glory hole. If you pick both "let's leave right now" options it is game over. She should tell you to sit down and shut the fuck up or just leave and you have the options to either watch or wait for her outside. Even in the club when she is dancing you should be able to shake your head no and she should just ignore you. The dialogue could be different when you get home from the first time at the club as well. On the Dom route she should be more excited about the experience instead of mad for you letting it happen, then you should have the option to confront her about it or just let it go without saying anything.

I'm feeling for the Dom route the negative answers where you tell her to hold off on doing something should be the correct answer and she should either argue with you or disregard what you say and do what she wants anyway. What might also be something different for the Dom route is to not have game overs, but have a submissive range you need to keep within. If you just let her do whatever she wants and never object she eventually starts leaving you behind and instead of a game over the game continues, but most of the choices you would normally be able to make are gone and the game just basically plays itself. Then instead of going out with her and see what happens you just get a scene of her leaving for the night, you sit around the house waiting, and her just her returning either late at night (or the next day, or a few days later, with perhaps just a few text messages from her during that time). Then you have to see if you can convince her to tell you what happened and if successful get a slideshow of the scenes everyone else would get if they had chosen a different path and gone with her. If she is Dom but you are a more challenging with her, then those arguments usually end with her putting you in your place but you still coming along with her anyway. Basically if you still have some fight in you she brings you along to humiliate you as you are still a bit of a challenge, if you completely give up and let her do whatever then she just gets bored with you and leaves you behind.
I also feel that the dom route needs drastic changes. Also missing is the 'doing it together' middle route. The dom wife route is problematic if the mc doesn't specifically explain his intentions in expanding her horizons. I only see it working IF the dom wife is open to cuckolding or sissifying mc. The assumption being that the mc is the submissive one in the marriage so if he gets her interested in a fetish she wasn't interested in before, it's going to be bad for him in the sense that she will most likely set the new standards in their marriage or whatever is left of it after the first break. So, what he might have wanted or hoped to happen most likely would no longer be an option for him. It's about immersion. As a fan of this work in progress I would just like the mc and wife paths to be clearly defined and shaped. What seems to be a further issue is the mc. Is he supposed to be dominant with sub wife, submissive with dominant wife? And I don't yet see the middle option of both doing it together. It gets confusing to toss this route in with the sub/dom wife routes imo. From my perspective, the sub/dom wife are both doing it for him.
I believe this game can really be a 'game' changer in this genre aside from my dislike of the game engine he uses IF he doesn't abandon it altogether. But the routes need to be cleaned up and truly defined so the player can get better immersion. Right now there is no true difference between sub or dom wife except for a few minor dialogues and maybe the current final scene. No matter the wife you choose, they are doing it for you.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes